Reviews for Ripples of Destiny
Darkness and Snow chapter 7 . 2/26
I hope you plan to finish this fic one day. it was a great read though
devo342 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Is the story dead?
lil dynamic chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Thank you for getting this far in the story, you started at the very beginning during naruto's first mission and ended way past the chunin exams, I enjoyed the ride you have taken me on and loved how you transformed naruto.

I am very sad to see that you haven't updated this story in three years and most likely abandoned it but I will keep on hoping you will come back and finish this amazing story, you have put so much into this story, thank you again for keeping this story up.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
You need to read the comments posted to the prequel.
Jaison15 chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Great story I hope you finish this one day
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 7 . 10/7/2013
Im really liking this series so far I cant wait to read more. Itd be nice to see him back with Ino soon I feel so bad for the guy lol. Or were you planning on having him have a fling with somebody before they get back together. Ive always been a fan of Yugito, or Temari. Sorry I have a tendancy to ramble cant wait for the next chapter thanks for writing it.
Revansithlord chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
if you not dead them continue the Fucking story
WhiteFoxBoy chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
Love the story, now if only you would continue it lol, but I know that is unlikely to happen since it has been more then two years since it was updated.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Dude...where the fuck are you?
Are you dead?
DaStimulator chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Great story. I'm really enjoying the story that you have created. I can't wait to finish reading, but I have to wait until you finish writing the story. (laughing) I know I'm a few years behind, but I surely hope you return and finish this awesome story many interesting twists and turns. My only complaint about the story is the grammer here and there that sort of trips you up. It's not much, but it's... troublesome to try and figure it out. Keep up the great work if you intend to finish this story
Nerfhearder69 chapter 7 . 6/5/2013
Loved the first story and hope you are well, cause I want more of this one!
dragoncreators chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
Please keep writing! I'll re-read the story and review every other chapter! at least give a summary of the end!
Ixcall it karma chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
You dead?
Tyrannitor chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
Please dont tell me you've abandoned the story. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Awesome chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I was just about to jump onto the sequel but I saw it was incomplete and hasn't been updated in 1 1/2 years. So, I'm assuming that this is one of those 'abandoned' fics that plaques this site. Oh well, thanks for the entertainment with the prequel to this fic. It's disappointing that you couldn't finish this one but understandable. So, enjoy your review count being bumped up by one.