Reviews for Not Seeing
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
ARRRGGHHHH I HATE YOU!-slams face into pillow and starts bawling eyes out- TT_TT why? WHY? ARGH DAMNIT! Renji you Aizen cursed ASS!
Kyotine Neko 404 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Hi.

This is so beautiful, more poetical than the poem at the end. Thank you very much to put a story with the true feelings, those that Tite Kubo wrote in his manga.

Thank you again!

Bye.
huan05 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I like your Rukia's POV, especially when you wrote that she was not the one who shed tears easily, yet she has to go through so much. This is my favorite part: "So she steeled herself to icy calm and continued to walk away. Like a good Kuchiki would." So in-character, just like in the Episode 32 when she walked away with few almost unnoticed tears. The song lyrics fits the scene so well, describing Renji's feelings. Good job and keep on writing! :D
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
*cries*

And not just because this fic is awesome and portrays one of my favorite Bleach pairings so perfectly but because... damn, I love your JirTsu themes. Imma look you up on LJ now.

I miss you hun, and Loves too. I haven't heard from her in ages. I know you're busy and I hope you're training's going well.

*hugs*

Sammy
famartin chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
good stuff!
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
A very lovely and touching story. The two of them seemed very much in character to me.
princess-chibiusa92 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Naww. Poor Rukia. (. I really liked this story btw, it was very well-written. I hope you post another one soon! x0