Reviews for Can You Tell Me Why?
moriahhh chapter 7 . 12/3/2015
I love this story. Are you planning to update this story I would love to see what happens next.
Snowgirl01 chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
please please please post more
Guest chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Me chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Love this story you better hurry up and update before i find you :)
pasha54 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
I'm enjoying this. Grammatical note: the subject of the sentence would be "she", as in "she and Hannah met". You would use "her" as the object. "Booth saw her and Hannah."
Please keep writing!
guest 2 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Please please please continue! I would also appreciate it if you continue your other Bones fic especiallly Booth Got Off Too Easy. I like your "take" on Bones season 6. I like the way you write too. Angsty but not to wordy and yet right on target! Hope to see you update soon. Thanks!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Yes it was too short, but it's better than nothing, so thanks for the updated :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
come on , finish the story!
Jenny1701 chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Hi - glad I just found this story and read it, so far, in one sitting. I agree with you that Booth is not innocent but I also think it was telling that Sweets wasn't making eye contact - he has to take some responsibility for what happened between them and he really shouldn't have interfered like that (especially after what he did to them after Booth was declared dead) We also have to remember that after Brennan rejected him, she asked Booth to basically carry on as normal and be friends and partners which must have rubbed salt into the wound - so to speak - he was genuinely heartbroken, but still did as she asked - I'm not trying to make excuses for him - they were both so raw then. I'm also very glad you split Booth and Hannah (who's presence in the show was a monumentally bad idea) before the proposal as I still can't see why the writers went there and I loathed it - It will be interesting when Max gets there and also to see what Brennan remembers of her drunken night and if she heard anything Booth said in the ambulance - the EMT's did say she stabilised when he spoke to her? Loving this story and eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Jenny
Animagus-Steph chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Wow! you're still alive! :) Glad to see you're updating again. Good on you for keeping Booth's voice true!
DallasMarieJensen chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
more more more
Jdragonfire29 chapter 7 . 2/16/2013
Completely agree with your rant. Show has gone steadily downhill past two seasons. They like to take apart Temperance and make her seem stunted, yet make Seeley come off like he never does anything really wrong. I have only watched 2 episodes this season, it just no longer holds the enjoyment it once had watching the two of them interact on screen.
Mei-Lin200 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Started at the beginning. Looking really good, can't wait to read some more x
LABonesLover chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Good chappie! Can't wait to see what kind of hell the family is going to give Booth. BTW, can you say coward, for once again only giving partial infl that doesn't make Booth look bad. What the hell! He's not the Booth he used to be and someone needs to call bullshit on him and fast!
Phoenix Rysng chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
Another great story. I love your writing style. I hope you continue.