Reviews for Dust and Shadows
Kayla chapter 28 . 1/10
I really enjoyed this. There were a couple mistakes, but overall you did a spectacular job at combining the two books in a believable way. By far the best crosssover btw TMI and TID. Well done.
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 28 . 8/26/2014
You HAVE to write a sequel to this story!
Irish chapter 28 . 4/26/2014
Honestly, this fic is one of the best I've read yet. I also like your style of writing. You should write more and more because honestly, I suck at writing and I really appreciate reading your story.
Guest chapter 28 . 1/12/2014
Wow. Amazing. Just, amazing. I LOVED IT! It was fabulous!
Kiss-My-Asphalt chapter 8 . 6/13/2013
Hahaha love that cat
mortalinstrumentsgurl1 chapter 28 . 11/26/2012
I truly loved this story!
X Acess X chapter 24 . 9/2/2012
This is this the moment I've been waiting for... The Will and Jace tag team (too cheesy?) :D
X Acess X chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
I love how Magnus is always pulled into the middle of things. X3
Guest chapter 28 . 8/26/2012
That is amazing it is one of the best stories I hav ever read including real books you are an amazing writer. It made me cry :)
isabellaluvsrpattz chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Love it!
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 28 . 8/2/2012
I really liked how you ended it! (I'm still on Jem's side though) awesome job!
Werewolf not a goldenretriever chapter 26 . 8/2/2012
amazing writing but I'm on Jem's side. Although, you are an amazing writer!
ClaryXJaceAssassinSkyrimfan chapter 28 . 7/23/2012
This is a Great story! :D
InsanityDerivedBlindLove chapter 28 . 6/28/2012
FANTABULOUS! I was so happy for Will and Tessa and then so heart broken when i read they would have to forget! Ugh so dramatic yet so good!
NoxWillow chapter 2 . 6/20/2012
Your story is extremely addictive. I love your characterization. And your plot is so intense! You just need to work on basic punctuation. You forget commas when someone is done talking. And some other minor errors. But your plot makes up for it! Very excited to keep reading. FInally a crossover worth reading!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »