Reviews for Warmth in the Cold
anime-queen46 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
love this its super cute
Jesters of the Moon chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I love how you write Toothless. :) There's something about his thoughts that just seem perfect.

I've seen a lot of fics in which the author tries to give a voice to Toothless, but I have to say that they pale in comparison to yours.

-Jesters of the Moon
Jimperbam chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I just can't even. This is beautiful. Too sweet. Too adorable. I am dying send help.
Pilpols chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Awwwwww!
Veleum chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Very nice story. 3
merrygould chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Oh, god, Toothless... X'DDD This is hilarious... XDD You managed to get the playful part of their relationship.

Again... Toothless... XDDDDDD
shipfreak12 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I love this story! Will you make any more HTTYD fics? I'm from the forum too.
BGishBACK chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
WOW! So cute! I luv et! :P
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
LOVE it! Very cute! I love snow stories, and as this one involves Hiccup and Toothless, it's obviously epic. I also loved Hiccup's gibberish-ing sentences. Ooh, and the snuggling! _ And I especially love how Toothless called Berk "Burck", lol. I liked a lot of things, I guess, haha. Great job! :]
xXFrozenMistsXx chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
BIG SMILE

What toothless did is what my dog used to do when i messed around in the snow :)

especially in December before he died.
Fjord Mustang chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
It's a fun story- and I like your other Toothless POV's you've posted. We need more Hiccup and Toothless friendship stories, so thanks for adding to the collection :-)

I like here you have created your own story, plus some nice descriptions of the snow and the scenery so I can imagine it before my eyes. I love the way Toothless has his own way of seeing HIccup's world that is draconic- of course he is not going to see things the way a human would. And that you give Hiccup the dignity he deserves. He may be clumsy, but most of us are at some time in our lives. He's also brave and determined and kind- and so is Toothless. And you show this in your stories. And the love Toothless has is friendship, to me one of the most powerful types of love. Thanks for showing that aspect. It really is the bond that brings these two unlike creatures together.
person chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
soo adorable! awesome story
The-Cat-of-the-Baskervilles chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I was just about to write that I'm surprised your story didn't get more reviews, when I noticed that you published it only yesterday.

Thank you for a new well written HTTYD fanfic. I'm always glad to find a story set in Toothless' POV.
Shiningstar Girl 777 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I really really really like your story! I love the part where Toothless brings Hiccup to the cave to get out of the snow. And how he uses his body and wings to warm up Hiccup for the night. I just iiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt! Great story!