Reviews for All Mine
Evildevilshipper chapter 1 . 4/1
Hi Evildevilshipper/ Lucy's girlfriend she is still mad but she said it was a great smut and I think so too so keep up the good work.*sits on couch and watches a movie with Lucy*
Evildevilshipper chapter 1 . 4/1
What the fuck Luke just fucked if people heard them? What am I saying of course people heard them it was so loud. And when they r finished they r tired they start doing it again. I am so fucking mad right now *girlfriend walks in and sees me mad* " baby what r u mad at this time ?" " this fuckin fanfic " " let me read it" *after reading it * " what the fuck " " that's what I said"
Kate Granger chapter 1 . 2/14
OMGS! I Love this! Its amazing! It might not be the regular couple, it being Luke and Percy and they're gay [obviously] but its very good writing and a good storyline!
aino215 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
this is really good btw 4 all of those people who say what if a 11 year old stumbled upon this well 11 year olds can read the warnings and if their parents get upset that they read this well it's there fault for letting them have access to this site honestly even my 7, year old brother pays attention to the rating and warnings on fanfiction sites
ThreeMoreYears chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
An eleven year old did stumble across this. Hi. This is some of the best smut I've ever read. Oh My God a perverted child! (sarcasm) I've known about sex since I was eight bitchez. Mind you business and I'll mind mine.
aya -.- desu chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
it's hot... super hot #nosebleed
ZerenaGrace chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
ANOTHER CHAPTER PLZ!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
They are my top favorite characters and it was really interesting, a good kind
reepetra chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Too bad that i just find it. But this is really good, i like this. Thanks for the story. Keep writing!
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Where'd the tissues go? *nosebleed*
tjw242 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I'm not going to worry about trying to sound sane, this was freaking awesome :D
Well done :3
Charlie chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was written perfectly! Just the right amount of romantic and sexy. And you carried out the details with such vigor it was like storytelling. Keep it up!
Amphia234 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Kids 11 and younger need to stop reading rated M stories, it's like you WANT to flame the author! Rated M is mature for a REASON!
Anger Issues chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
for all the kids who read this...

this is a rated M story for goodness sakes! Didn't you see M? Are you blind? When people say these types of things I get SO annoyed! AAAAARRRRRGGGG!
Amphia234 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is my THIRD time reading this story. It's just so good!