Reviews for All Mine
ThreeMoreYears chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
An eleven year old did stumble across this. Hi. This is some of the best smut I've ever read. Oh My God a perverted child! (sarcasm) I've known about sex since I was eight bitchez. Mind you business and I'll mind mine.
aya -.- desu chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
it's hot... super hot #nosebleed
ZerenaGrace chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
ANOTHER CHAPTER PLZ!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
They are my top favorite characters and it was really interesting, a good kind
Reepetra chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Too bad that i just find it. But this is really good, i like this. Thanks for the story. Keep writing!
AngelxCloud chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Where'd the tissues go? *nosebleed*
tjw242 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
I'm not going to worry about trying to sound sane, this was freaking awesome :D
Well done :3
Charlie chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was written perfectly! Just the right amount of romantic and sexy. And you carried out the details with such vigor it was like storytelling. Keep it up!
Amphia234 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Kids 11 and younger need to stop reading rated M stories, it's like you WANT to flame the author! Rated M is mature for a REASON!
Anger Issues chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
for all the kids who read this...

this is a rated M story for goodness sakes! Didn't you see M? Are you blind? When people say these types of things I get SO annoyed! AAAAARRRRRGGGG!
Amphia234 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is my THIRD time reading this story. It's just so good!
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
loved it! I really like those two together and there should be more fics with them! X3 Great work!
freeofthecolosseum chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
That was the most awful thing I've ever read! I'm so sorry! What if a 12 year old or 11 yer old stumbled across this? I'm very sorry but I think this is terrible
ching chang chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I am shocked( in a bad way).
CastellanGrace chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
oh my gods, this is so perfect *-*