Reviews for NARUTO: Student of the Killa Bee
chris kidder chapter 6 . 3/8
keep on writing
MonkeyDGabry chapter 6 . 3/7
will you continue this story?it's really who is team's 7 third member i just noticed that.
ChAoSVA757 chapter 6 . 2/24
When will this be continued
Edgar3t chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
awesome idea
strabimonx chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
Nice
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Plz more
Thereaderofall27 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
I agree with Wind Dragon Master, these stories are the best and they are few in number, so please continue with the story, I really am enjoying it and i'm going to recommend it to my friends when i talk with them tomorrow.
Please continue this story.
Thereaderoffall27
SSTR87 chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Wow, I'm so liking this story! Any chance you'll come back to this?
Wind Dragon Master chapter 6 . 2/27/2014
Dude continue on with the rap and stories,it's nice besides these kind of stories i kinda miss.
kingrobert84 chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
doin awesome man whens update?
Leez chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
EPIC! Hoping for more soon!

Glad it's no longer a harem too. Think Naru/Yugi is the right way to go.

Hope we see less of Konoha soon though. This is a Kumo fic :/. Or at the vey least less Team 7, I mean what damn purpose would spending a month with uninformed fresh Genin do for Kumo? Narutos a Kumo-nin now. And I'm hoping to see more of them instead. This fic is clearly labeled as a Kumo fic so I'm hoping to see more of them (and less of Konoha... Especially when the only reason they're here is (1. not valid with a group of fresh Genin far away from the Konoha Village and 2. Simply to follow the canon in a fic that is clearly AU).

Thanks for the great fic!

Lookin forward to more,

Best Regards,

Leez
theronjohn325 chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
That was HILARIOUS! I would have loved to see everyone's faces during the song.
theronjohn325 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is going to be interesting, I mean I'm a huge fan of Eminem. I can't wait to see what happens.
LeVal chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
This shit, is legit! The first of it's kind, and I like it. Though, I'm somewhat curious, did you make up those lyrics yourself? If so, you're good dude, very.
Ten no kaitou chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
nice i can see those two slowly getting together if nibi doesn't drive yugito crazy first lol freudian slip