Reviews for Wild Horses
Texanchick187 chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
Great Story! Wish you would continue.
Roseriotgrrl chapter 4 . 5/8/2011
That's a hell of a cliffhanger! Love this story please continue.
Izzi12 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I have just come across your story, I am really enjoying it and looking forward to your next update. Can't wait to see how your story unfolds. Keep up the good work.
Bela23 chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
I'm really loving this story... the way you show parts of the past that would make us belive that the present should been diferent and make us wait to know what happend to make the present as it is... Hope for an update soon... Tks
Kahlan35 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
Really enjoyed this chapter though I really want to find out about Sam. Oh, and Harrison seriously needs to take the hint. Brooke doesn't like him, get over it. I will TRY and wait patiently for the next update :)
sammywammy1120 chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
good chapter. can't wait for the rest. update soon!
Bela23 chapter 3 . 2/1/2011
Ohhh... poor Sammy... can't wait to see Brooke's reaction.. looking forward for your next updat.. TKS
sammywammy1120 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
it's not a brooke and sam story unless there is some kinda of drama lol. poor sammy she was so happy to come home. can't wait to see what happens next. update soon!
Kahlan35 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
I love that Sam wrote in brooke's diary. I also really think you did a good job with the ending of this chapter. It would be easy to let them get together. Brooke needs to see that she can't live without Sam. So, kudos to you :) I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Not another screen name chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! That's one hell of a cliffhanger. Please update soon.
sammywammy1120 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
love it. love it. please continue.
Bela23 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I'm loving this story... Please update soon... Tks
Kahlan35 chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Come on Brooke and Sam! Thanks for the quick update. Can't wait to see what's next.
Kahlan35 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love Brooke and Sam! :)
sammywammy1120 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011