Reviews for Catalyst
The-Autumn-Goddess chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
Noooo please you have to finish this. :(
Persona-Dee chapter 14 . 5/11/2013
MiechanLovesYou chapter 14 . 11/23/2012

I can't wait for the next. OwO
Kigaroo chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
I have newfound respect for Emil
Sendo Sheng chapter 14 . 1/11/2012
Yay! You finally updated :D

I feel so sorry for Mei losing her position at the company but at least the truth is making it seem better. I really hope everything works out (which it probably will) Also I like the hint at the end of iggychu lol

Wonderful update dear. I hope you update soon and also got the black dagger ref c:
Kigaroo chapter 13 . 10/18/2011
This bitch...
lesta chapter 13 . 10/10/2011
finally an update 3
Sendo Sheng chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
Yay you finally updated! I feel so sorry for Mei. She doesn't deserve the crap she's getting from those other people. The scene with Xiang was good and I like the connection to feelings to music. But he needs to stop feeling sorry and go talk to her!

Natalia is so evil and a whore for doing what she's doing.

Update soon! The anticipation is killing me. There wasn't any relief in this chapter besides the love in music thing.
Kigaroo chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
You managed to make Francis a nice/kind player. If you know what I mean
Sendo Sheng chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
no surprise that Mei got the part :) But I can't believe that rumor is causing so much trouble DX I hope they sort this out and kick Emil's ass for doing such a thing. Or maybe its Natalia? Either way, hope some justice is put down.

Again, well written my dear. I wish these chappies were longer tho
Sendo Sheng chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Yay! They made up and so close to a kiss... damn Yong Soo.

I'm pretty sure I know what Natalia is planning now to get revenge for Ivan.
Hetalia Arthur love chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
This story is soooo good! I love HKxTaiwan! Update PLZ!
Kigaroo chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Hmm. Russia doesn't sound happy
Guest chapter 10 . 8/22/2011
Yay~ Mei finally appeared again and the reason for her disappearance is explained (even though you already told me) I feel so sorry for the both of them. I hope they make up soon. Also yay for Yao dumping Ivan! Now for iggychu right? :3

As always, written splendidly. Only one thing I saw wrong and that was this r* that you put in front of a was. Besides that, it was perfect.