Reviews for All the Little First Years
colorful swirls chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This is reallyreally super good! I loved all of your OCs and my favorite was probably Rose's (she's just like Hermione). Again, this was great! :-)

seaweedbrain213
addictedtochocolates chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
woots! I see Singaporean in there! :)

Which country iare/i you from? I think an asian country? :) Like me? :)

YOU ARE DARN AWESOME. :)

Write more, kay? :)
felines chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
That was neat! I loved it! Your freeverse was nice too.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Oh, I loved this. :D (Which isn't suprising.) I love your writing and I lvoe freeverses. :)
revolution rae chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is good. I like that each of the characters has such a distinctive personality. I'm a huge FreeVerse fan, and this one (despite how long it is[; hehe) is great.

I have one bone to pick with you. It's not a huge deal, just a little pet peeve of mine: the Slytherins. To me, it seemed that you gave each Slytherin... er... kind of a stereotypical quality. Like, they were all mean, or heartbreakers, etc. And, as one of those people who sees it from the other side, I just wanted to point it out:)

But anyway, I do really like this. It's a cool idea, having a verse about each character. And I love that each one is seven lines long. I particularly liked Max Rogers and Curt Zane. Overall, lovely piece:)

Rae
cerseilannisters chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
This one aught my eye instantly. I was curious on how and who you saw in this year of Hogwarts. Honestly I usually do not like freeverse but I can say that I did like this because of a few reasons.

1) The next gen characters you used here and how well written the story as a whole was.

2) How developed you got the to be. Seriously thats the part I liked the most, how you gave so little to them but so much at the same time. I feel you used the iceburge theory so well. You gave them a life in onyl a few lines, you gave me (as a reader) a way to connect to these characters that I only knew so little about.

So I must tip my hat to you. It was very good.
deathly fan chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I absolutely loved this piece of writing. It was the most wonderful freeverse that I have ever read. It must have taken you such a long time to write this. It flows perfectly. My only question is, how did Gregory Goyle find someone to reproduce with him?
Just-As-Loony-As-Luna chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awww I loved it,, really nice idea,, and amazingly written ) xx
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow. Forty students - that's quite a task, especially for a freeverse, and I think you did admirably, Mad! D Every student seemed developed and well-characterized without disrupting the natural flow of the freeverse by 'talking' (er, I hope that makes sense XD).

My only nitpick would be that there seems to be a disproportionate number of Asian transfer students - Cho is the only one I recall from Harry's days. Now, perhaps that's changed in 19 years, but I don't think there was even one in Harry's year, so Cho must be an exception for her year. Having at least four Asians seems a bit much... you might be better off diversifying the Brits - some Scottish, some Welsh, some Irish, some English, and maybe a few Africans/Asians.

But it's your story, of course, and that's jut my opinion! Don't take it so seriously ) I think you did a wonderful job!

Well done, and keep writing!
YourEyesLikeStars chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That, is an insanily long freeverse, good, but very long indeed