Reviews for Between the Fairytales
ohsosirius chapter 5 . 4/11/2015
hahaha it was so fun! i can totally see all the weasley girls in love with teddy
notsolimpbizkit chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
A very nice blend of humour and romance.. (er?).. I quite like the fact that every girl (especially Rose and Lily) are very unique. Well done.
clOclo-sorciere-megalo chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
I just loved it soooo much ! Congrats !
Nala chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
What's up with that dude and gettin kissed
Nala chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I think it's so cute good job!
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This was a super cute story. It was interesting to say the least. I really liked it :)
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
awwwww, cuuute! XD haha oh god, poor Teddy! lol another adorable, funny chapter, good job! :D (lol and i adored little scorpius's one liner... 3 haha)
oxsilvermoonxo chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
aahahahaha, that was cute XD (albeit a little random...) haha i loved it! reading the next one now :)
mrscharlesbingley chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Very cute! I really like this one (: Not my favorite of them, but good all the same. I love the way you portray Teddy.
chasingafterstarlight chapter 5 . 2/8/2011

Yay for happy endings. I really loved this one, and how all of the Weasley girls were in love with Teddy at some point, because I can so see that happening. It was just a terrific one, and a job well done.

I even loved Rose looking for the magic in Teddy :0

Good job!
ginny evans chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
cute but kinda wierd just saying!
kingslayers chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Hahaha I loved Rosie's chapter, and Roxie's made me smile.
Bittersweet x chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
All I can say is:

1- TeddyVictorie! - dances -

2- Amazing ending. ) I'm at this point too dead to elaborate on how awesome it is, so please accept this white rose as a peace offering. - gives white rose - :) Something more coherent will take place next time, hopefully..
Aetriqa chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
I was a bit hesitant when starting this (I'm a stickler for Teddy/Victoire, haha) but I'm glad I gave this a try.

I love your characterization of Teddy; I saw him as a big-brother kind of figure, especially with Lily and Rose's chapters. And of course, I really loved how you ended it with Teddy and Victoire's engagement alongside the undertone of their relationship in the last two chapters.

Favourite chapter was five, mainly because the magic between Teddy/Victoire was (finally) noticed by someone else. Awesome job! :)
my best enemy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Cute! Fluffy! Sweet! No, really, this was wonderfully funny and very real. I loved Teddy's six-year-old perspective on things. It was really good.

"At any other time, on any other day, he probably could have won an award for World's Happiest Orphan."

Lol. That was hilarious. My one nitpick would would Teddy know anything about cars at all? As a six year old?

But it was really lovely anyway :D