Reviews for are you going to scarborough fair?
Jack Lecter chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Love the ending. Your work always resembles poetry- it has a sort of timeless quality to it. A lot of this was depressing even for my tastes, but beautiful nonetheless. And effective enough to make me actually glad to see a happy ending. Good work.
AHigherOctave chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is wonderful. It's so perfectly canon in my head, and even though you started off with Jeremy's quotation in the beginning, and I should have seen where you were heading, I lost myself in the loveliness of your writing in the middle before the ending, and it just all fit so perfectly.

And now I really want them to do an online journal of Elena's so I can tally the names. Is that petty?
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I absolutely love the song this is titled for-and it really does suit him/them. You have some really pvely lines and insights in here... It's a really interesting window-a sort of nicely clouded window-into where her mind might be. Well done!
niadk chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Beautiful...
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
You hate yourself, you want to hate yourself more, so 'hey let's kiss the boyfriend's older, hotter, evil brother and convince myself I'm really not worth it', I get that. I'm just not going to donate to your pity party; the idea of altruism is so last season.

So well done. Would you entertain the idea of a sequel?
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
enjoyed it...
fall chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
As a reader, I love how careful you are as a writer. The fic might not be very long but it makes a point and fleshes out the characters over and beyond their usual roles. Some great lines in here as well. Hoping to see more!
merlot46 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I love how your D/E stories really capture the complicated mixed up feelings they have for each other (especially on E's side), which is what makes their relationship so compelling. This was beautifully written and felt perfectly in-character for them.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh, I adore this. So true to the characters and heartbreaking in the best ways.

Not stupid road trips or fighting on her porch or all those things they do way too often like they're supposed to mean something.

wow. just...wow.
toffeenutlatte chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
That was really deep and insightful. Extremely captivating. I really like your writing style. Is it only a one-shot ? Because I would really like to read more of your work.

I particularly enjoyed the snippets of Elenas jealousy and Damons evasive answers ! Really well done .)
anon chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Very impressive how you didn't have her wearing a vervain ring or drinking vervain tea as usually happens in these stories. Elena doesn't need to remember because that feeling is still within her and it'll grow till she has to face it and that idea was the absolute best thing about this piece of writing.
Princess Cruella chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was good! Enjoyed reading it!
naojv chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This was fantastic. I loved the tone! It was so realistic, like I I was really hanging out in Elena's head. There were so many parts I loved - the last two paragraphs were absolute perfection. They were funny, but had a hint of seriousness - it was nicely balanced; I'm impressed.

And that last line amazing. I just... loved it. All of it. Nice work. Hope to see more from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Really enjoyed this
BadBoysAreBest chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
wow. That was rough and intense. You write damon really welln

ps. Where the helll did the title come from? It threw me for a loop. Haha