Reviews for Waiting
MrsSinger chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I loved this. A nice, plausible way for this to happen. Except the Damon crying part. I could see a few tears but not the waterworks.
Sadistic.Sexy.Sarcastic chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
awwww! so sweet! 3 true love :)
damvampsal21 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
omfg...THIS RITE HERE should have happened in the episode, at least this way they could keep it cannon but still give us delena-shippers something 2 lok 4ward 2...im sooo glad u had damon actually say wt happened btwn him and katherine..and that u didnt have elena say "i love stefan, that it will always b stefan", bcuz in the show when she said this i think i could really have hurt her 4 hurting damon like that...u give a really great pov of wt should b elena should b feeling...great story...

thanxx :D
Mushi chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Holy freakin crap, this is great! I just love your story, you should write more! xo
gseemann chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Great idea! I can't wait to see how it plays from this start!
RielJune chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Great style, great story and what impressed me most: you managed to write these two characters the way they really could act. You're the first fanfic-writer I've found who writes damons direct speech in a way I can imagine him saying it. It just fits. Perfect. Love it!
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Oh God... completely LOVED IT!
cdaye8184 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Another great story. You're such a good writer, keep up the good work :)
scythe195 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I'd really like to see you continue this story, it is very well done. :)
Bergerac chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Love this story! YOu should continue~~~~~please :)
niadk chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was great...
Asia10000 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Damn, this was way too cute! And wow, you wrote the characters so in character! It was amazing, and totalt makes me wish that this is what would've happened on the show... You should absolutely continue this!
thefireflycatchingdays chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is just so wonderful. I miss this relationship that they had. It was so adorable, and perfect, and just wonderful. I hate to see the way they were/are now. So many times during this story, I wished this is what really happened. I'm so glad you wrote this.
Glinda24 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Excellent story! I think you really hit on Elena's character, while bringing more maturity to her and more reality to the situation between Damon and Elena. Well done! Please write another soon!
IWouldntStopForARedLight chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CONTINUE! :D:D:D:D haha i loved it soo much :) nawwwww i love damon :)