Reviews for Always Like That
It's a little secret chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
*sob* I love you bro'
Just couldn't get enough of this pairing. Literally because I hardly find any doujinshi or fanfiction or shipper. Love this couple on first sight. Anyway, good story, please make more
animecosplayers chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the story! I hope my post keeps your moral up
RedPineapple27 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awww!
Sora's Sanctuary chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
What a wonderful one-shot. I love your lines, so awesome and well-written. I wish I could write like that. -dies- Anyway, I also love how your wrote Shujin and Saiko, they're totally in character! Kudos for that. Though I'm pretty sad that Shujin's still married to Kaya But for Saiko... well... cool! OTP for the win!
Terrible Holiday chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*can't say anything*
s-so worderful! Shit, i love the way both of them enjoy their kissing scene! Lol. Keep writing an amazing fict. Fav
Jinxy-24 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love it! The ending was spectacular!
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Mashiro's comment to Takagi at the end is just too sweet and endearing! Nice job with this.
No Longer Writing FFs chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ububu, how cute, Mashiro. x] Though I have to say, my favorite part of the story was this part:

The situation is so intriguing he can't bring himself to feel anything but curiosity. He realizes, intellectually, that he should be acting like someone who's just been forced to question his own sexuality — that is, he should be having a mental tantrum — but there's a warmth in his stomach that is like happiness but a little darker, and all he can do is try to force back a grin.

Not entirely sure to why, but it struck me as lovely. Great job!
darling devotee chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I love this so much! It's just so well-crafted and sweet and..perfect: a little gem of a piece :) xx
snowflake98 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
That was beautiful :D

It's the first well-written piece I've read for this fandom.
Eorendel chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow! This was good! The flow of the story is great! And the lines were impeccable!

And this line: -"It is always like that," Mashiro explains. "Just… only with you."- is gold 3
Miemia Ciomit chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
NOOOOO! Why did you make this as a one-shot? :( It's good! MOREEEE! :((
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
awww, this is sooo sweet!...I just love it how it is just like that but only for them. Hahaha. To tell the truth, i was not expecting Takagi to bring Mashiro to Azuki, i thought he was dragging Mashiro to a love hotel. *runs away and hides* o Nonetheless, i do agree with what Takagi did to make Mashiro understands the difference. But the sad part is that Takagi is still married! -_- Again just love it!
Siana chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Owwwwwwwwww, so cuuuuuute :'(

This pairing is perfect, thank you for the fanfiction !
SkyGem chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
omg, this is adorable! the only tiff i have is that Takagi's already married *pout* looks like he's gonna have to get divorced _