Reviews for Something About Hermione chapter 8 . 5/31
Fabulous writing and left me wanting all of the story!
ThornsandBrambles chapter 8 . 10/24/2015
Please don't tell me that you've given up on this story? I really love it and am dying to see where it goes. I know that it has been a while since you updated, but I hold out hope that one day you'll return.
cho sandy chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
yes i enjoy it lots.. hope more chapter will be come and i am big fan of Draco and Hermione, so if you could please update more about them. thank you
hermionefan1983 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Ginny is a bitch!
smudge914 chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Hmmmm, I know you haven't updated in quite awhile but hope you intend to continue your story. I'm facinated with how this is going to play out with all of the characters involved. Frankly, I want her with all of them since you have developed all of them into likable guys who have a passion for Hermione. I'm going to follow your story in the hopes that you will be inspired to continue it!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Awww. Teddy's too cute! I love this chapter, update soon please!
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Loved the story so far you have a fantastic way of writing :). Great job
skorpian672 chapter 8 . 2/5/2014
Wow! I got so into this story cannot wait to read more :)
TimeRose chapter 8 . 11/19/2013
can't wait to read more! please update as soon as you can! D
RenegadeBoo717 chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
I loved this chapter. I hope you post the next one as soon as possible!
Monnbeam chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
Poor Teddy, I do hope Hermione stays for a long time and she forgives Harry soon. Looking forward to reading more
brighteyes2889 chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Great story!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
Aw, poor dear little Teddy. He's such a cutie. What would he say if he knew that his father, "uncle", and godfather all fancied her too. xoxo

While I heartily agree that a snog with Sirius would be most heart belongs to Remus. Please, please, please let them have their moment. Or a lifetime. ;)

Looking forward to more, my dear!

Odrade / TreeGoddess
Insomniac Nights chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Oh, wow I just love this story.
dark m00n angel chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Really great story please update soon!