Reviews for These Roles We Play
kaazmiz chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I do hope you will continue this as it has so much potencial in the future 'random explosions and unexpected situations' department just waiting in our young heroes path.
Sherwood374 chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Wow? Keiji? Thats just brilliant. Can't wait to read more!
dakk55 chapter 4 . 10/18/2011
Interesting work, I hope you'll be able to update more.
douchiesnacks chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
interesting fic , cant wait for more
greed11 chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I have happened upon your story by chance a while ago. I think the best way you can get more reviews is by updating more often. I know life has a death-hold on you and all but other people are not going to see it if it never pops up as recently updated.

that said. This was a good chapter. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop though. What is with Smiling Bastard and Rumoi (kegai or whatever)? Sounds like a great thing to hint at in the next chapter!
Umbra8191 chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
iNf3ctioNZ chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Good to have you back, man. Been a while.

Heist was very nicely done, oddly like a tutorial as you said, hahaha. But it's good you're taking the time for Dan to actually train and realistically get better. The descriptions of how the tech powers actually work was a great touch too.

Banter was spot on. I love Smiling B stard so much.

Ooh, reporting Anoleis...he deserves everything he's got coming to him. Onwards to Qui'in!

Very nice job! Keep it up!
Totally Emo chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Could you speed up the story a little bit? all of the story building is annoying.
Norwest chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
Not bad!

BTW, interesting choice to have your character 'railroaded' so much thru this part of the game. Any particular reason for not having your SI have less direction than most?
RamenKnight chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Wow, your doing a good job of self insert. Most people tend to make themselves OP, have no problems and/or have themselves be "perfect" with nothing for them to grow in. Something to grow in is what keeps us liking the character. I would have to say the best SI I have read by far. Looking forward to the next update

RamenKnight
Dw959 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Once again a nice chapter. I'm anxious to see what happens next and for another update. Sucks to be him tough. as always Your Loyal reader Dw959 :)
iNf3ctioNZ chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Very, very good. Well worth the wait.

Sol is really cool. I imagine we'll be seeing plenty more of him, which is great. I like OCs.

Wow, committing a felony already. Then again, it is Noveria, so behind closed doors I imagine just about everyone is. Still, best not to get caught.

Keep it up!
Kassandra Black chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Well, so far, so good, right? It looks like Dan is fitting in quite nicely...starting his job, making a new friend (I really hope Sol makes more appearances), and learning more about tech stuff. What can possibly go wrong? :)
Random Reader chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Damn talk about mindfuck... Any way I want to put in a request please... It's about makeing you SI a renagade because i keep on seeing Mass Effects SI turn out to be paragon but if you dont want to do that the try to make him seem ruthless like make Shepard think that he likes to eat babies or somthing but allow you SI to be a paragon... Like make him to underated type of good guy that dose good stuff but no-one knows it.

Anyway good work, keep it up, this story has alot of potential.
PatheticallyKingly chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Heh, crime on Noveria. Wonder how the heist will turn out. Agh! The wait is too much! Update soon!