Reviews for Just as Friends
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
If love is friendship that catches fire, that was just what happened there.

D. Page Robin
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Aww! I could totally imagine this AU-GOF HHr scenario in my mind! I think that GOF was the book that opened Harry's eyes about Hermione being a pretty girl, because as we all know, he always knew that she was a girl, unlike Ron. Sadly, JKR never followed up on what could've been a real eye-opener for Harry in OotP. That's why fics like this are bittersweet for me. I enjoy reading stories that show Harry admitting that he truly does love Hermione more than a friend.

So kudos to you for a job well-done btw! Keep up the GREAT work! :-)
Penghost chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
That should have happend...
SHE was probably just a bit blocked i guess?
Runecutter chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Wonderful, fluffy, sweet, endearing, the essence of "Harmony"... Thank you!

I've only once missed a thought... when he dances with Hermione and thinks about cho i think there's missing the realization that Cho and he never had much in common and it's far nicer to be able to talk to your ... date without stuttering and looking like a fool... Other than that... An absolute pleasure to read and enjoy :)
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012

Starlight232 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
LOVE IT! IT'S REALLY WONDERFUL! but it would have been better if you made Ron angry at Harry for taking Hermione to the ball it would have been a bit better but whatever... AGAIN I TOTALLY LOVED IT!
NANLIT chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I thought it was good. It sure was different with Hermione asking Harry out instead of the other way around. Although Harry sure hurt her by asking if it was just as friends and mentioning Cho turning him down. But things were all right with them by the end of the night.
Oblivious Procrastinator chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Lolz, I would be grinning like a fool as well if I was in Hermione's position _

Once again I applaud you for your, very entertaining and awesome oneshot :)

- Feorge 'n Gred -
JangMiSong chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Aww, such fluff! I find it absoloutly adorable.
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Cute story! Clueless boy smart girl and both get what they want and need.
MuffinMuncher chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I've come to the conclusion that if I knew you, you would be one of the coolest people I knew based solely on the fact that you have an apparently infallable taste in music.

The fact that you hate Twilight and and write Harry/Hermione fanfiction is also a bonus. You're seriously awesome.

Do you read manga?

I enjoyed reading Just as Friends very much and I'm going to read your other stories now.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
that was fun...

great story _
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Enjoyed the story and having Harry and Hermione dance around each other and then finally kiss. Lavender would be a better pairing for Ronald. Luna with Neville.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
I think I got cavities. But in a good way. I really enjoyed the fluff
Cateagle chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
And there will undoubtedly be several folk very unhappy over the end result from *this* Ball as both of them will cleave very much to each other.