Reviews for Finding Joy in Your Long-Distance Relationship
kristen12386 chapter 11 . 5h
I love this version of how things could have been! I know it's been years since you worked on this but I think the Buffy/Angel community would love for you to continue with it!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 11 . 11/21
Will anya be in this? I'm enjoying hope to read more!
Mary91 chapter 11 . 9/25/2014
I love this story. It's fun and lighthearted (so far). I know its been two years, but it would be lovely to get more chapters
Sofie chapter 11 . 7/13/2014
I love this story! :D
Guest chapter 11 . 5/6/2014
Love the story
Amanthya chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
Hope you will continue someday. Your au's are fun to read. : )
Gamma Cavy chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
Spander fan chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Wow, I just finished reading both 'Worlds Apart' and this in one day. Great AU you have going there! :D
Looking at the date of the last update, I don't hold much hope for continuation, but if you ever pick up this story again, you could try hooking up Spike with Xander in later chapters. ...what? Xander was totally being set up to be gay from as far back as season one, and it was only when Seth Green wanted to leave that the writers decided to give that part to Willow, since she'd need a new SO anyway.
And don't tell me Spike wouldn't be better for Xander than Anya. :P
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 11 . 11/4/2013
It's too bad you haven't had time to work on this. I enjoy your style and it's a good read. Hope you have time for it in the future!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
I really hope you plan on continuing this fic. It's my favourite of all your series.
3LW00D chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Finally caught up! I spent the last couple days reading both stories in this series and I gotta say I'm enjoying it much better than the actual show. I hope you keep going with this, can't wait for the next bit.
Romantic Journalist chapter 11 . 3/6/2013
And you said you weren't going to update this story frequently?
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 11 . 11/29/2012
Just started rewatching Season 4 myself and have been enjoying it. 50% more Angel makes everything better! Hope to see more!
TIGERANGELSM chapter 11 . 11/27/2012
Please write more chapters, it has been two months.
I love this series. I would like a rewrite of the whole series of buffy and angel.
Put Connor in as Buffy and Angel's child, please.
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
I want to read more chapters as I am enjoying reading this.