Reviews for Finding Joy in Your Long-Distance Relationship
sailor's delight chapter 16 . 17h
Yay more updates! I liked the 3 parter mini story format of this. Loved the addition of Buffy to Rm w/ a Vu, and how Angel’s friends were continuously ruining their alone time. And interesting take on the introduction of Veruca! I’m glad Angel was there to point her out so Oz won’t be all sketchy about it.
Can’t wait to see where you take this!

-sailor’s delight
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 16 . 22h
Wow. It sure took me a long time to read this… Sigh, but the story was worth it and awesome! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
5jakhunter chapter 16 . 3/17
I'm so glad you updated!
I love part II! That first scene was spot on, and, I agree - it was hilarious! It was so easy to picture it. I think you captured Cordelia perfectly.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 16 . 3/15
So just to be clear Oz is not going to cheat on Willow? Worth the wait update soon
Heavenlyvixen chapter 15 . 2/5
Love this fic. Hope you update soon.
ba2006 chapter 15 . 1/8
I'm not a massive fan of the comics. I much prefer reading fanfiction I'm looking forward to the next fic
TooEasilyDistracted chapter 15 . 12/12/2017
I'm late to the party, but I'm glad you've continued this fic.
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
That was by far the cutest and most hilarious Giles has ever been in … forever
SunnyKitten chapter 15 . 11/2/2017
Hahahaha! Caveman!Giles is even more hilarious than Cave!Buffy!

On another matter, I wholeheartedly agree with your opinion of the comics; and if the worse they are, the more quality fics you write, I wish them all the worst!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2017
lol! I think that I like Cave Giles more than Cave Giles likes his books!

the whole chapter was great - from buffy's analysis of angel's wardrobe to giles' insight on how much angel means to buffy, to giles referring to willow & oz as tree girl and wolf boy.
kristen12386 chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
This was perfect! Definitely the most unique and interesting version of Beer is Bad! Can't wait for more!
sailor's delight chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
Yay I love getting updates on this fic! It’s one of my favorites. I am with you on the comics - I know they are supposed to be canon but they are so rediculous I just can’t wrap my head around it. I’ll live in my own bubble of denial thank you very much!
Anyway, so many things I loved about this chapter...Buffy and Angel cuteness and discussing the “biting thing”. Giles moving past his disapproval of Angel since he sees how happy Buffy is. Giles giving Xander a talking to because he’s giving her a hard time about Angel. And finally cave-Giles! Too funny. I like that alternative better than cave-Buffy. That was just too weird.

Looking forward to more!
-sailor’s delight
Princesakarlita411 chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
Cave giles is funny
Caitiebelle chapter 15 . 10/27/2017
Welcome back! :D
I really enjoyed this part, Cave Giles is funny. haha. A new twist on the episode I have never seen - so was refreshing. :D
I really enjoyed Giles actually putting Xander straight for a change - to be honest I tend to find that both Buffy and Angel are far too lenient regarding their friends' attitude to them, and I would love to see some more of them taking them to task. :)