Reviews for Finding Joy in Your Long-Distance Relationship
Audrey chapter 14 . 1/6
Hi ! Just discovered your FF, and I love it ! I hope you will update it soon :)
And happy new year !
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
I almost thought it was Walsh, and I was like "No! Please no!" And then, poof, it's Tara, oh how I missed your presence~
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
haha...some great lines in this chapter!
Vousie chapter 12 . 12/6/2016
Thank you so much for the update to this story. It's absolutely brilliant.
(Sorry about posting all these reviews to your stories at once - I've been reading them for the last year or so, and today I finally decided to get an account, specifically so that I can thank you for your amazing work here - you could actually even do eBooks or something with these, I would definitely quite happily pay for these, they're that good.)
ba2006 chapter 14 . 7/10/2016
I have been so busy in RL I have gotten very behind in reading. Love this fic it's so awesome I can't wait for ur next update
philly cheese dude chapter 14 . 7/8/2016
Yep, this is probably gonna get me back into the Buffy fandom again. Us Bangel fans may be few, but there is a some kickass stories of them lol. Like this one. I'll patiently wait for the next installment!
Angelalex242 chapter 14 . 6/26/2016
Oz with a controlled Wolf? Interesting.

However, there IS still Tara coming down the pike, and that's still going to be a choice Willow has to make.

Angel and Buffy have settled the whole nibble on your lover thing, looks like.
Kairos Impending chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
Are you sure this isn't a Valentine's Day episode? Look at these couples. They're so sweet.

P.S. OM NOM NOM.
sailor's delight chapter 14 . 6/23/2016
Much less awkward and angsty than I expected! I'm glad Giles and Xander weren't too much insensitive jerks about Angel. I feel like that happens way too often in B/A fics - they're just beating the subject into the ground instead of grudgingly accepting him. Loved the conversation between Buffy and Angel about how he is most attracted to her when she is showing strength in resisting her dark side and how it inspires him. Very sweet moment! And being more comfortable about the biting thing - yay character development! Very interested to see where the research into both Oz's wolfy side and Angel's soul goes.
Can't wait for more!
-sailor's delight
redruby8 chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
I do live the Angel/Oz thing going on. I think they should have touched on that a bit more on the show. I do love the fact that you made Buffy really mature and compassionate, makes it easier to picture it. love this chapter but the last one was my all time fav so far, cause how can we live life without our Daddy.
CuppaTea13 chapter 14 . 6/22/2016
I always thought that out of everyone Oz would understand Angel best of all, since they both had to fight against a demonic side of themselves they had no choice or control over. Buffy is really impressive with her ability to understand any empathize with Angel (or really almost anyone) but I always wished the show would've given us some really interesting Oz and Angel friendship scenes where they were able to talk with each other in a really open way about their different but very similar curses. Lovely chapter, always happy to get an update! :D
Reader chapter 13 . 6/15/2016
Very glad to see you are continuing this story! I look forward to seeing how this continues, especially now that the number of deviations from canon are starting to really add up, particularly with regards to the Initiative/Riley storylines
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
I liked how you wrote the confrontation with Angelus in this chapter and please update soon thanks.
Kairos Impending chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
Oz wins this chapter. I have SUCH a thing for him using his wolf form to protect others. And his dialogue is the best, too. :D

I liked the loose ends; Anya's fate and Angel's guilt leave everything feeling hauntingly dire. It's fun to read this kind of story when I can't really remember much about how it happened in canon...
sailor's delight chapter 13 . 5/25/2016
Eeek another update! I absolutely love your writing of Angelus. I could really see the conversation he had with Buffy actually happening. The line about how deep down Buffy is "much less tame"...chills! That conversation about satisfying Angel's darker urges will be very interesting to revisit as they deal with the Angelus fallout! Can't wait to see how everyone recovers from this one!
-sailor's delight