Reviews for Writing on the Wall
Rainbowskies chapter 1 . 4/5
Oh my god this was AWESOME AS FUCK! I LOVED IT. HOW DOES THIS ONLY HAVE 11 REVIEWS?! AHH IT WAS SO AMAZINGG THE LAST LINE WAS ABSOLUTELY GENIUS. GENIUS. THANKS SO MUCH!
Sjoeks chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
this was really awesome! Sam and Dean were totally in character and I didn't even get annoyed by your OC's ;)

- Lune x
dreamerswaking chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Loved this! My favorite video game and my favorite tv series all in one great fanfic. Epic. :) I would love to see a sequel but even if you don't write one, this is a great stand alone.
vlad3722 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Fantastic ending. I love this story a lot, especially the scene where the boys helped each other sleep by just being together. So sweet. lol, I don't even like the game your talking about because I can't ever beat 1 level, but I love the realism you add to the game by using Sam and Dean. Thanks for writing.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Ya know, I love that they are going back for the car. They are both awesome. Adore the entire zombie apolcaypse.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
What a completely awesome fic - my eyes were glued to the screen. As I know absolutely nothing about L4D, those references were lost on me but it really didn't matter - this worked so well as a purely SPN fic.

Sam and Dean were both perfect, I loved all the banter about the cassette tapes and Dam making Shelia laugh. And the little things too; the repercussions of Sam's knee injury making things that bit harder and the back story behind Shelia and her kids. But mostly it was just nice seeing the boys together and working as a team.

The ending worked so well - with both boys going back for the car. Complete perfection because I can definitely see them doing that. There's plenty of room for a sequel too, seeing the boys get to car, and their journey to Bobby's especially considering they were both injured - I know I'd love to read it!

Thanks so much for sharing, I really had a blast reading this! Take care, Abbi
BeTrueToThyself chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Aw, that's the end? Too bad. I'd be happy to read another chapter. _ So I take it that Left 4 Dead is a video game? Heh, zombie apocalypse. :D
Mersera Alvaro chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I adored you for the Left 4 Dead references.

...And everything else.

Yet, could I persuade you to write more in the Fusion verse? It's the best AU ever.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
This is one of the best zombie stories out there. Very well written.
MarzBarz chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Both utterly fucked up health-wise, and they go back for the car. That was classic. Loved the story, the whole thing moved along nicely for being so long and the part where they were freaking out about Bobby was really cute. And Danny made me happy _ awesome OC!
Amy chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow. Talk about epic. This was just like a movie. Mayhem, danger, survivors battling against all odds. Good stuff. I like that they boys met up w/some others, so they don't have to do it all alone. Poor Shelia though. And Bobby is okay. You had me worried. lol. Great start.
lotchness chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I'm not sure if i like it or not. But I went through every word and visualized each scene...plus totally loved the thing about Sam's knees. Guess that counts for something, huh? :p