Reviews for Freaks Flock Together
wombat85 chapter 11 . 3/31/2017
That was a beautiful chapter. I love their friendship
wombat85 chapter 9 . 3/31/2017
Just like cb. When you think it's just a little fun episode, it never is and hits you with some deep introspection. I love the family dynamic. Including Ed's sense of confusion at a family is perfect. She never thought much of it but it does sound nice. Faye understands this sense of belonging. And leave it to Spike for not telling her he's a freak just like her.
wombat85 chapter 3 . 3/31/2017
This is so entertaining. Faye would change the entire story to benefit her. Love her and Spike's productive form of communication in the end
wombat85 chapter 2 . 3/31/2017
Hahaha omg I'm dying at the possible scenarios. But I fully support the last one. Ingenious
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
Sure Spike, next you'll tell us you were just holding it for a friend.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
Oh! Dot from Animaniacs turned into Spot! Brilliant!
AstralMiscreant chapter 12 . 3/7/2016
My God, this was by far one of the most phenomenal stories I've ever read in the Bebop section in its entirety. You are an artist, able to illustrate the most flawless piece down to its very last nuanced detail. You, my dear artist, had painted such an engaging, vivid, and beautiful story that conveyed your artistic talents as a writer. It was so hilarious, I couldn't help but feel myself grin like an idiot even as I read it in the middle of my uni library. Spectacular, simply put! Please do continue to write amazing stories like this - if in the case, you still are an active writer here on this site.

Seriously, all the stories I've read thus far haven't been able to play up the simple camaraderie aspect of the Bebop crew, most of them seem to be romance or angst-centric-not to put down any of those wonderful stories either, but just my own opinion! I ADORE how most of your stories simply shed light on the deep bonded friendship these people share and its so wonderful. Words can't express how amazing this gem was, it was full of so much profound dialogue and amazing imagery. Above all, you're just funny as hell.

Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story.
halfBLIND-coconuts chapter 12 . 1/31/2016
You my friend have a natural talent for this stuff. Never have I ever laughed so bloody hard at someone's work of fiction, man I must admit, I don't know how you pull it off...somehow you're able to have a great balance of jaw-breaking humour, heart-wrenching feels and butt-clenching violence. Damn. Then there's your kickass taste in music, always weaving one classic or another in your works. Now I need to read something tragic because your writing gets me feeling too damn satisfied with my life I feel guilty.

Skills like yours should be criminal.
Kari chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
"He said the only thing that could save this family was the sweet release of death"
I have been laughing for a full five minutes. This is comedy gold, I love it :)
Anazarel chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Great fic. The beginning was hilarious, and the end was true Bebop friendship. ;)
Anazarel chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
OMG, I was already laughing in chapter 2, but this chapter has made me CRY with laughter. The part with the cock fights and whores... That's priceless.
amber87 chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
I can not even begin to describe how hard I laugh during circle time. Oh man.
LunaBianca chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Thouroughly enjoyed, the humor and insults were spot on. I like how each of Beebop's crew reflected on what family is and how those bonds did/didn't apply to themselves. The story ends on a hopeful or comforting note, without characters breaking form or being swept away by sentimentality.

Thanks for a very entertaining read!
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 8/26/2011
Very exciting. Like Spike's "Dashing through the blow" line. :)
LunaBianca chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
This chapter had me laughing! Between their settling on a cover story and then interacting with staff at the Institute, I was very amused. I especially like how you capture the childish animosity between Spike and Faye. And Ed; there are no words. ;)