Reviews for Bomb in a Birdcage
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Update immediately, please!
Fan chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Your work is awesome but I wish stonewall and Kali got together in the end and Obi and Satin got together
Eregnar chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Poor Stone. No mention of Odo, so I guess he really did die. :(

I'm happy they became friends. Bashing annoys me.
Eregnar chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
You know, I can't see the name Odo without thinking of Star Trek's Odo... Pretty please be Ok, good guy :(
Eregnar chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Poor Satine. Everyone she trusts ends up being weasels.

I must say, I was reluctant to start this timeline, since I kinda fell in love with Shadow Squad, and one of the fics is M-rated. But I'm really enjoying this one. It's interesting, and the love-triangle stuff is muted enough that it's not causing me too much anxiety.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Another awesome chapter! :)

I won't lie, Satine and Kalinda becoming friends was really surprising, so was Kalinda surviving. Obi-wan coming to the rescue wasn't all that surprising though.

My rating: 10/10 it's a shame it's soooo short.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
That was selfless of Odo to give up his life for Satine. I wonder what happened to Stone. It is nice to see Kalinda and Satine getting along right now.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Alright action is picking up! I'm glade to see Stone wasn't hurt to badly or even killed.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
Stone is just to awesome in this chapter. I don't think that Satine is really all that bad as you make her out to be, she seems like a fair but stern ruler. Ya she is very arrogant, but she's got a lot of power.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I won't lie and this will make me sound like a serious dick. But you girls are annoyingly and frustratingly confusing.

I know I'm pointing out the obvious, but it seems like there is gonna be some serious tense between Kalinda and Satine, and it's not just about her having a jedi follow her around either.

I'm already feeling bad for Stone.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Well I don't get the reference to star trek... But do I get a cookie for reviewing?

That was nice of Anakin to tell Kalinda... Ok maybe not nice, but at lest he's looking out for her. :)

I'm surprised that Obi-wan cheated on Kalinda with Satine, I mean, I guess I can understand why, the idea that you might not make it another day makes people do crazy things to people.. Even jedi. I can only hope that he doesn't do it again.
Queen chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
Ah, Satine. Your portrayal of her here seems very in character. I've had a lot of reservations about her...I like her character, but I'm not so fond of her story arc and what's been done to the Mandalorians (pacifist Mandos, what?). Was Theirry behind the attack, then? He seemed to disappear after chapter 5, and I didn't catch any comment about what happened to him.

Also, I like the maturity around both Satine and Kalinda and their situations with Obi-Wan. Things could have turned catty or negative very easily, but you show them both as intelligent, mature women and I like that. Nicely done!
SerendipityAEY chapter 6 . 1/29/2011
Very good story, I enjoyed it. Your characterization of Satine was very good, she fascinates me and I enjoy reading other people's take on her. I think above all else she has a love and commitment for her duty that will always allow her to brush everything else to the side. I wish I knew a bit of what Obi-Wan was thinking, he's still not very forthcoming with Kalinda but it was very sweet when he came to her rescue. Great job! I had fun reading it :)
SerendipityAEY chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
I enjoyed their conversation, looking forward to the subject of Obi-Wan coming up again :) It was an interesting remark Satine made about the Jedi making political decisions; it was a very murky path for them to go down but they were left with very few options and Palpatine was so manipulative. Good stuff
SerendipityAEY chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
I wish there had been more of Obi-Wan! Darn his tendency of keeping things to himself! He better make it up to her later ;) Love reading Stonewall, I'm excited to see where this adventure takes them. So, Satine realizes as well, how awkward, I wonder what she's thinking. Looking forward to reading more