Reviews for The Eleventh Hour
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 5/26
Great fic, really great job keeping the tension up throughout. And I loved the twist, ironic indeed.
dHALL chapter 13 . 3/19
Excellent! I absolutely loved how well you captured the true to character banter, even in the most dire and serious of moments. Great story!
dHALL chapter 9 . 3/19
Sorry, I forgot to log in for the last chapter... I just wanted to tell you that I loved your banter here between our two guys. great dialogue.
Loved the last line about Steve' voice.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 3/3
glad they got out ok and Danny will be ok. Like Steve said he kept his promise they got out.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
missed one
thewarpedmind1 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Awesome story, your Danny is perfect! :)
peacelight24 chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Hey!

I just wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised at the level of depth in this story. It's not something often found in fanfics, and I was impressed at how you incorporated all of your themes so seamlessly into the story. It didn't feel forced at all. Also your characterization and style were superb. I deeply enjoyed reading it. My one criticism might be that the pacing was a bit slow, and some of the rising action a bit redundant. Both these issues probably have more to do with the nature of the story rather than your skill as a writer, but I thought I would mention it. It was still a fabulous story.
LivyChapman chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
I know this was made ages ago but I absolutely love it! Your amazing at writing story's
Ohwow chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Oh wow I see that it's been ages since this has been published but I hope that you will still see this! The description in this chapter of the gunshot was just AMAZING. You make it feel completely real, with Danny's inner voice just speaking to the reader. Honestly the best writing I've read since I first got into this fandom. Wow. Just wow.
avieryfriend chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
Well this is one of the best fanfiction I have read. You analyzed their personalities and idiosyncrasies perfectly. Each chapter was a layer by layer assault on them as partners..as men willing to trust, to give, to sacrifice, to believe in each other. Two men...two partners, so different yet so similar. Both strong and both committed to do the right thing. I found each chapter refreshing and gritty and realistic as they were stripped of their power and became vulnerable to not only their captor but to each other. I relished every word that you wrote and I went back and reread many fraises and I commend you and your bettas fon a job well done. You nailed it. Thank you and I hope you will consider writing another Hawaii Five O.
Belker chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
Sometimes he knew he just had to let Danny rant it out. He had never been a big believer in catharsis theory, but seeing Danny in action had made him reconsider.

I just HAD to copy-paste that, becuse THAT is excellent! :D
Comma to the Top chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
Godammit this chapter was so funny! Besides the whole Danny dieing part at the end... But holy shit being shot apparently makes Danny soo sarcastic and I'm trying not to laugh over here because its a kidnapping story but I'm like crying. This chapter was just gold.
Rosiek79 chapter 13 . 7/12/2013
Ah love Danny's last remark and Steve's answer!
Flynne chapter 13 . 11/4/2012
I was going back in the H50 archives looking for stories I hadn't read and I found this one. Really good! You've got the tension between Danny and Steve down really well - I remember that Danny was pretty abrasive early on and his snark didn't have the subtle affectionate tone that it has now. Interesting twist with the name of the person Steve was holding back. Definitely heartwrenching with Danny's "Tell Grace". And thanks for not killing Malcolm. I felt pretty sorry for him. Great job on this story! Thanks for sharing it!