Reviews for The Eleventh Hour
I just found your fic. It's really really really really good. What a journey of rollercoaster that was. Thank you for posting this!
elysiann chapter 13 . 5/1
WELL DONE. You have a gift for whumping (trust me, it's hard to find really chilling angst and h/c like this) and absolutely NAILED the psychological edge/ human leverage angle. When Blaine shot Danny, my stomach dropped, and I genuinely started to panic. Kudos to you, not many fics physically affect me like that. This is easily the best Five-0 story I've read... looking forward to more whump and h/c from you.
detectivejiju chapter 13 . 1/27
Fabulous FF! This has become among my top favourites. It was soo so perfect. Danny, Steve, whump, plot... Everything was so well written. Love your way of writing. The best! Enjoyed reading it and now this has become one FF close to my heart. :)
detectivejiju chapter 2 . 1/25
Read the first 2 chapters and it's fantastic! Just love the way you write. U have shown Danny and Steve perfectly... Loving the Banter between them.. One line I am reading seriously and next I laugh like a goof. Thought of giving a review before I fall deep into this FF. :)
macberly chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Wow! Wonderful, absolutely wonderful story! Thank you for sharing!
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
Great fic, really great job keeping the tension up throughout. And I loved the twist, ironic indeed.
dHALL chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Excellent! I absolutely loved how well you captured the true to character banter, even in the most dire and serious of moments. Great story!
dHALL chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
Sorry, I forgot to log in for the last chapter... I just wanted to tell you that I loved your banter here between our two guys. great dialogue.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
Loved the last line about Steve' voice.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
glad they got out ok and Danny will be ok. Like Steve said he kept his promise they got out.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
missed one
thewarpedmind1 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Awesome story, your Danny is perfect! :)
peacelight24 chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Hey!

I just wanted to say that I was pleasantly surprised at the level of depth in this story. It's not something often found in fanfics, and I was impressed at how you incorporated all of your themes so seamlessly into the story. It didn't feel forced at all. Also your characterization and style were superb. I deeply enjoyed reading it. My one criticism might be that the pacing was a bit slow, and some of the rising action a bit redundant. Both these issues probably have more to do with the nature of the story rather than your skill as a writer, but I thought I would mention it. It was still a fabulous story.
LivyChapman chapter 13 . 5/29/2014
I know this was made ages ago but I absolutely love it! Your amazing at writing story's
Ohwow chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
Oh wow I see that it's been ages since this has been published but I hope that you will still see this! The description in this chapter of the gunshot was just AMAZING. You make it feel completely real, with Danny's inner voice just speaking to the reader. Honestly the best writing I've read since I first got into this fandom. Wow. Just wow.