Reviews for The Eleventh Hour
SleuthCK chapter 13 . 4/21
Just found your writing and this story, loved it. I couldn't stop reading. Fantastic suspense and drama, great characterisations. Am now off to search for more of your writing.
SandraS chapter 13 . 4/16
Great read, thank you for sharing.
Cubit2 chapter 13 . 4/10
This was wonderful. Your Danny whump was excellent and your characterizations were spot-on. I felt everything that they were going through and I could just hear their banter when I read it. I wish I had the time to detail all the wonderful things about this fic, but I don't so I'll summarize this way - a fanfic masterpiece.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2016
I just found your fic. It's really really really really good. What a journey of rollercoaster that was. Thank you for posting this!
elysiann chapter 13 . 5/1/2016
WELL DONE. You have a gift for whumping (trust me, it's hard to find really chilling angst and h/c like this) and absolutely NAILED the psychological edge/ human leverage angle. When Blaine shot Danny, my stomach dropped, and I genuinely started to panic. Kudos to you, not many fics physically affect me like that. This is easily the best Five-0 story I've read... looking forward to more whump and h/c from you.
detectivejiju chapter 13 . 1/27/2016
Fabulous FF! This has become among my top favourites. It was soo so perfect. Danny, Steve, whump, plot... Everything was so well written. Love your way of writing. The best! Enjoyed reading it and now this has become one FF close to my heart. :)
detectivejiju chapter 2 . 1/25/2016
Read the first 2 chapters and it's fantastic! Just love the way you write. U have shown Danny and Steve perfectly... Loving the Banter between them.. One line I am reading seriously and next I laugh like a goof. Thought of giving a review before I fall deep into this FF. :)
macberly chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
Wow! Wonderful, absolutely wonderful story! Thank you for sharing!
Dimac99 chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
Great fic, really great job keeping the tension up throughout. And I loved the twist, ironic indeed.
dHALL chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Excellent! I absolutely loved how well you captured the true to character banter, even in the most dire and serious of moments. Great story!
dHALL chapter 9 . 3/19/2015
Sorry, I forgot to log in for the last chapter... I just wanted to tell you that I loved your banter here between our two guys. great dialogue.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
Loved the last line about Steve' voice.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
glad they got out ok and Danny will be ok. Like Steve said he kept his promise they got out.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
missed one
thewarpedmind1 chapter 13 . 6/27/2014
Awesome story, your Danny is perfect! :)