Reviews for Exposure Therapy
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Hey. Sorry for not reviewing. *hides* I really liked this little ficlet. Adam being afraid of the rain is funny to me lol, but even I was surprised to see him outside- facing his fears! I should have known Mor and Chrissy put him up to it though. Those two! I swear, they love picking on the innocent ones. So glad Jay was there to make everything ok though. It was a great read.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Gaahhhh that was adorableee!~ Fave_~

ja ne!~
ILoveAnnaKendrick77 chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I thought it was kinda cute. Good job
Terrahfry chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
As always I insanely adore that my work inspires you, & yes, it's great for others to _

This made me giggle so much. It was so cute & E&C were written perfectly, just the way I like them. I love the characterization. Jay so smart & mature & Adam just dorky & precious. A beautiful babe who can't mind :P & I can't praise enough how you improve with every new post.

Grrr, mean rain. It's evil, Jay, evil I tell you!

Awe, poor Addy. I can see him being scared of the rain & storms. See, I told ya it was evil. It scares the baby.

& uh-ohes, Adam's nowhere around. He hasn't called either.. where can you be, Addy..?

There's Adam. Oh, what's that crazy boy doing out in the rain? *giggles* Daddy Jay is irritated. I'm falling more for Daddy Jay. Adam's gonna make himself sick... but damn, think about him being all soaking wet.. Altho, it'd be better in a nice hott shower & not the rain..

Hehehe, I like Jay scolding him :P

Haha, and he listened to Mor? *facepalm* Oh, Addy. Men's honor? Psh.. That's not being a man, that's being dumb. & being scared of something doesn't matter if you're a kid or old. I'm fucking terrified of spiders *shudders* (I will not be doing exposure therapy, lol) Fear is nothing to scoff at.

"Mor? The biggest queen of this world? HE is gonna tell you what to do to be a man? I mean HIM? Seriously?" LOL, yeah! Seriously? xD

"Never look at who says what, look at what they say." Jay, someone's been teaching your baby nonsense. He needs a spanking ;D

"Chrissy said so...Jay, you are suppose to appreciate my bravery not yell at me!" Adam whined and a pout played on his lips." Awww! Isn't he adorable pouting like that? Omg, I wanna huggle him.

"Adam shook Jay off and glared at him. He didn't understand. How rude. He was just a dumb doll to Jay always." Awe, poor baby. Haha, Adam telling Jay he sucked :P

*giggles* Jay knows better. He knows he'd never be able to resist babying Adam. It's his problem and why Adam does this. He knows he can get away with it.

Adam's a brat :P

And of course, Adam got hurt in the process of trying to prove something silly. Manhood? Silly. & Jay rushes right to him.

"Adam had fell hard on his ass onto the floor, one hand of his was holding his foot, the other was on his head." Awe, poor thing. All soaked & now hurt and in pain. The little picture you painted of him like that was quite adorable. Poor baby.

Yes, blame the floor *rolls eyes* & I just awed at Jay picking Adam up and drying him off. So attentive of his baby, even if Adam didn't listen to him. Oh, and his head's bleeding -_-

Jay knows better about what to say & do around Adam. He knows Adam would take it personally & he'd be cut off "Not to mention, no visiting Adam's ass either, which he highly doubt he had the capability of going without even for a single night." Yeah, exactly. Jay knows that arguing is useless and next time Adam does something stupid, he'll be right there to pick up the pieces & love on his babe.

Adam's bitchy fits & wanting to be showered w/ attention. He sounds like a needy girlfriend :P And, awe, Addy deserves to be pampered and loved on. Even if he is a drama queen ;)

"even when he deserved to be spanked for not listening and being a misbehaving brat." Hehehe, learn to spank that ass, Jay. Just love on it and rub it during. It may make you both hott & bothered ;D

Guh... I gotta write Jay spanking Adam's bratty little ass...

"My ass is hurting too, I am positive its blue right now." O.o *mind wanders...*

Aw, I love Adam's cattyness. He does act like a child!

"Jay! This is how you console your bruised boyfriend? You are a shame of a man too!" "Eh, does it mean I have to go through Exposure therapy too?" Yes. You have to cater to all of Adam's little whims, lol.

Haha, Adam & Mor are both divas :P

Awe, Adam pouting again. It's so cute! & yes, vengeance on JoMo! Ha! ... (just don't hurt the hair xP)

"Yeah. And if you want, Chris too." "I love you!" *giggles* So easily coaxed :D

"Heal me Jay." *purrs* Ooh, wiff pleasure.

Haha, Adam pouting & rambling about the rain (told ya it was evil) No, nothing hurts Adam & gets away w/ it. We must find a way to stop this rain, lol.

Awe, Adam's adorkable, yes. The best word to describe him. *giggles* This was so cute and fun & I never mind a bit of random silliness. It doesn't hurt and it made me smile. I'm glad you didn't say no to it. I'm sorry you're blocked, babe. It happens to all writers tragically. *hugs* I love this and you, thank you for being so awesome.

Cal-Wills chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Well I'm not a Christian fan any more, and i no longer ship E&C but you knew that. You did a great job on this fic though. Morr! :D And Chrissy! xD Never trusth them! I trust them as far as i can throw them, and Shit, I'm 5'2, with not much upper body strenth so THAT isn't very far! LOLOL :D Great Job huni, it made giggle :)
If-I-Were-A-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
LOVED IT! I love Mor, but Jay is totally right. Mor is Diva trapped in a Superstars body, lol. But eh, Addy can be a queen too somtimes. Jay/Adam is too adorable. I usually don't read Christian slash, since everybody has him as the girl in the relationship, but you have him perfectly here; taking care of Adam the way its SUPPOSE to be. Exposure Therapy, huh? I started laughing my ass off with Jay little comments, I love him, lol. Awesome oneshot! Fan-fucking-tastic writer is what you are.
reekazoids chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Awww! Addy's so cute and "innocent" and Jay's protecting him from the the mean rain. Addy deserves pay back! And you used my favorite word and I say it everyday. Not Addy but adorkable. :)
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
it's cute, and I understand how much it sucks when your totally imagination blocked, I get it lots. Blahh. Anyways I really love this story. Poor Adam atleat he had Jay.