Reviews for Speed It Up for Me, Then Take It Real Slow
SLenDErsUMmeRSevE chapter 1 . 1/10
GAHHHHH SO MUCH FLUUUUFFFFFF
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I love this. Soooo wish this happened in an episode! I'd watch it over and over.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
LOVE it! Fuck the "baby penguin" crap- "4 Minutes" is one of my all-time favorite Kurt-and- numbers/scenes. Kurt had the devilish, sexy look in his eyes and seriously PROWLED on the court. I wanted SO badly for RIB to leave Kurt in Cheerios and maybe do some more Cheerio/ND numbers (Kurt, Santana, Quinn, Britt, Mercedes)... LOVE this fic.
FreezingPenguins chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Kurt is the sexiest cheerleader ever I think.

I love Blaine's little monologues, and how everyone teamed up to get them together. :D
slytherindestiel chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ok now I want to read a cheerleader Kurt at Dalton. Great story.
trufflemores chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I love this.

Jo, Lucy, Wes, and David teaming up to hook Klaine up? Adorable.

The cheerleading vernacular made this story so much better. I'm not very familiar with the intricacies of the sport, so I would struggle with a piece like this, but you've incorporated it so naturally into the text that it only adds to the overall quality. I love how Jo is there for technical support, too, since it's one of those little things that other authors tend to breeze over but can be a serious issue at a competition or practice if incompetent people are behind the panel. Lucy's instruction was great; she really brought things down to an understandable level (i.e. extensions and cradling). Of course, the Warblers probably weren't thinking that, but it was amusing to read them trying to decipher the complexities of it.

And Kurt being adorable and shy about his uniform was precious. I love how he fits back into the role as cheerleader easily, and that he even asks if he can join the Saints' cheerleading squad. Blaine's monologue was perfect. I loved how he was trying to keep his thoughts completely platonic and failing miserably whenever Kurt demonstrated a move or worked on his vocals. The fact that they dragged him away from soccer practice for an 'emergency Warbler meeting' was cute, too; I can definitely see Blaine loading up on the extra-curriculars at Dalton, and it's a nice insight into his life outside of singing. I just enjoy reading about him as a character and little touches like that make me smile.

Another lovely one-shot. Poor Kurt. At least he has Blaine to comfort him. And serve as an impromptu mat. Precious bbs.
Kami chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Gaaah, I need more. Please write more! You are amazing and fantastic and - just please more!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oh wow.
Klainelover12 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
kjfdndfskl yes yes so cute :$
552463 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Flying is freaky man. I can't believe Chris actually tried it... I can't believe I let Coach Karey make me do it.
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Haha, Blaine's a little hopeless isn't he? :P I love this, such yummy yummy fluffy goodness!
The Peppermint Field chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is amazing. The most amusing and enjoyable story to read I've had in a long time :D
TeenageDreamx1102 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was beautiful.

Thank you. Just...thank you. I've never laughed so hard in my life, especially at Blaine's thoughts.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was GORGEOUS
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012

But this:

"We could always call up Sebastian," Nick suggested. "He's Lucy's co-captain, and I'm pretty sure he's on campus this weekend."

FORESHADOWING. How did you do that afgcssgb