Reviews for Speed It Up for Me, Then Take It Real Slow
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Haha, Blaine's a little hopeless isn't he? :P I love this, such yummy yummy fluffy goodness!
The Peppermint Field chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is amazing. The most amusing and enjoyable story to read I've had in a long time :D
TeenageDreamx1102 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
That was beautiful.

Thank you. Just...thank you. I've never laughed so hard in my life, especially at Blaine's thoughts.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was GORGEOUS
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2012

But this:

"We could always call up Sebastian," Nick suggested. "He's Lucy's co-captain, and I'm pretty sure he's on campus this weekend."

FORESHADOWING. How did you do that afgcssgb
Firedance28 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I... Can't... Breathe...

That was... Wo de ma... Absolutely hilarious! Thank you so much!
livinganillusion chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
aw! oh god please do follow up stories with the other videos and songs!
IsaBella1415 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
(I think you should write a sequel where Kurt joins the Saints.)

MiriRainbowitz chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Please write more stories about Kurt's sexy performances? Plz? Pretty plz?
aridnie chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This has been my favourite out of all of them so far. I always like when Blaine sees Kurt's videos, especially his reaction to cheerleading, and I got more Lucy and Jo. So you kinda wrote my favourite by far! I'd love to ready more of this one, maybe one day?
rofro05 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
What makes this little gem work is that it really fits in with the personalities that you have already developed for the awesome four of Was, David, Lucy and Jo. I could totally imagine the four of them comming up with these kind of shenanigans! And a love all the David and Wes cuteness.

And then you have Blaine who is totally in denial about how deeply he loves Kurt but who keeps getting distracted by him. The fluffiness of this was almost too much to stand! I love it.
kcbalfour chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Oh God. Single Ladies. Blaine. Will. DIE.
PrinceXX chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
after reading this which i love all your fanfics, but after reading this i have the urge to find out how Blaine would react to those other videos. lol. I also have the urge to draw a picture for this. :3 your work is amazing. my fan fics will never be as good. :)
k32557038 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
This is so cute :) Extra points for awkward holds and catches haha. This is why it's incredibly awkward to have boys on the school's cheer team, there's a lot of times when you end up catching people by the boobs or ass, plus we're all running around in spandex short shorts. It was cool to see what other teams call the different terms; for example, we use "stunt group" instead of "build" and "elevator" instead of "half extension". We do use extension though.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011