Reviews for Speed It Up for Me, Then Take It Real Slow
Mrs.HummelPotter chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I know that this is a oneshot, but you should reallllly make a full story bout this, through nationals...pleaseeeeeeeee?
exiled mind chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
This was incredibly entertaining :)
Reader-Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Loved it!
DaughterOfWolves23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
So much of Blaine being un-dapper. LOL. And his friend attempting to set Kurt and him up.
WithDemonWings chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
You had me at "oh god he's still sleepy and probably cuddly and oh look at his bedhead I just want to pet it"!

I don't normally quote, but that was just too adorable!

Love this, love Blaine's inner dialogue and LOVE Cheerleader Kurt!

This was just priceless awesomeness! :D
ArianaRae chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Hey there. I love your work. Really, this was adorable. Great job! :)
warblingaway chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Pleaseeeeee do the other videos! Pu-leeze!
JustYourAverageRavenclaw chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This is awesome :D Could you please, please, pleeeeaaaasssseee do the Single Ladies, Toxic, and/or Push It videos? That would be amazing! I'm working on a Born This Way one right now... (I slipped Francey in, I hope that's okay...) and I just love these types of stories :) Actually, scratch that, I love all of your stuff, period :)
cole5148 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Really liked this one.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Absolutely fantastic! I believe that Blaine would get a hard on for Cheerleader Kurt. I love the level of deviousness that Wes and David will go to to get Kurt and Blaine together. well done!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Awwwwww! That's so cute!
TenderGraces chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I think you should do the other dances he did as well! Omg! Poor Blaine
INSERT RANDOM NAME HERE chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
LOVE.

THIS FLUFF.

IT MAKES ME WARM AND FUZZY.

MORE.

omg totally show the Push It video!
Ghostlanxx chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I THINK I FOUND MY FAVOURITE ONESHOT of the stressbaker verse :P it's hard work, there are so many of them, but I love cheerleading fics, and Blaine was so adorably stupid with love in this one XD I mean, the "just grab his ass" line made me literally giggle really loudly XD
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011