Reviews for Speed It Up for Me, Then Take It Real Slow
ElenaDarren chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Very well written! I felt like I could see all this play out infront of me, and I love the Klaine! I'll definitly be looking at more of your work. :)
fansofcollisions chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Man, I had to hold myself back from copying and pasting all the funny lines into this review, because there are JUST TOO MANY. You had me laughing the entire time, I could barely breathe. Please, PLEASE write a oneshot where they watch "Push It". PLEASE. You would make my life complete.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is so utterly adorable.
strangeangelsxx chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I'm pretty sure the girlfriend, Lucy, is my favorite in this story. She made me laugh!
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Pfft. This is hilarious. I just love all of Blaine's inner monologue-thought things. And the ending was just perfect. I enjoy shameless fluff. Keep up the wonderful.
Castielle chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Haha, this was seriously hilarious - Blaine and his wandering eyes LOL! You were pretty mean to Jeff, though - Riker Lynch is HOT! :D I'm glad Kurt didn't fall too hard, and that the lovely Blaine was there to soften his landing :) Pillow!Blaine wins again, haha! Excellent job!
bowtiesandsuspenders chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I love Blaine's diabolical friends. But what I love more is your fanfics! XD This one is just as brilliant as I expected. Splendid job! :D
Auraya-of-the-White chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So much awesome! I loved this! I really liked how you added all the cheerleading details, since you were familiar with cheerleading, it made it so much better!
sassy selena chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
i love this so so much lol wes and david are awesome lol this is so funny you should definitely write more chapters about the different video's lol
Ashtilah chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. LOVE Blaine in this. Every time his brain stopped working I giggled. That cannot be good for him, poor thing. And Wes with the gavel made me mentally cackle and want one for my own. I wonder if Wes has Spandex Space... (Sorry if you don't get the referance to Gundam Wing) Loved Lucy too, by the way. 'She's like five feet tall.' 'Five feet of fury.' This whole fic made me laugh out loud and will be one I come back to when I need a smile. Wonderful!
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Kurt in a cheerios uniform me...dead.
cato1850 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
That was really good. You're right, Push it will absolutely make your Blaine Explode! HA!
mental dance party chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Lucy Cheerleader Rachel Berry :)
Shiruy chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Ahahaha, I love how everyone around them is scheming to finally achieve Klaine. XD
louiseintheskywithdiamonds chapter 1 . 3/9/2011