Reviews for The Moth in the Meadow
GoldenRinglets chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This chapter has no story content, and is therefore in violation of the rules of this site. Please add story content to this chapter, or delete it altogether.

~Goldenpelt of LawlClan~
ponyiowa chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Cool story! :D
AccountClosedCept4PMingPhoenix chapter 7 . 11/30/2011
Poor Emberpaw!

Such tension!

Great chapter. I think just a bit more description and colors would help, but you did very well.
AccountClosedCept4PMingPhoenix chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
Rr, what's gonna happen? *Anxious face* Must... read... more... now...

*disappears from review to read chapter five*

Great chapter, very suspenseful!
AccountClosedCept4PMingPhoenix chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
hmmmm... you need more substantial paragraphs but other than that your description is very good, as is the pacing. I do find it a bit strange that both queens kitted at the same time.
AccountClosedCept4PMingPhoenix chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
This story is lovely! I don't often have time to read stories anymore, but this is very good so far.
dxmned if i do ya chapter 25 . 7/26/2011
It was quite good. You deserve more reviews, but for some reason I feel as if it was a bit... rushed. Like Mossleaf's death. Shouldn't you have shown that? I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying...
Mally and Thalia chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
EPIC! I FREEAKING LOVE YOU FOR FINALLY UPDATING! I cannot wait for the next thing you write! This was an awesome story!
Dragonstar16 chapter 25 . 5/26/2011
WarriorsRule4 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
The prologue is brilliant! I will enjoy reading the other chapters!
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 6 . 3/25/2011
Great chapter! Poor Mothpaw, she shouldn't have to suffer all of that pain for such a young kitty! XD
Annabec chapter 17 . 3/6/2011
this story is soooooo good. it totally deserves more reviews!
Jayfeatherr chapter 3 . 3/2/2011
I really like the story so far, even though I've only finished the first chapter lol
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 5 . 2/25/2011
Yay! the kits are safe, and Mothkit is now Mothpaw! This is an interesting fanfic! XD
Starlight Warrior 1092 chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
See, I told you I would come back to this story! I really like it, but I have a long list of fanfics . . . This is a great story so far. What are the kits names? Does Mosskit want to become a medicine cat? Is Mothkit going to be the best Warrior in the clan? I hope these questions will be answered soon! XD