Reviews for After Mithegard
Anonymous chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
I have to say that, over all, I enjoyed it. Even though your writing style is different from Wayne Thomas Batson's I think you have done a pretty decent job. Even though I haven't read everything you've written yet I'm glad you wrote this since it does seem to fill in some time when I was wondering what the characters were doing.
TolkienGeek1 chapter 9 . 10/8/2013
This is really good and I wish you would finish it! I love Wayne Thomas Batsons writing. So good. And all the characters are so lovable. Anyways, PLEASE write the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! The part about Bolt dying actually made me cry! And Farix and Aimee... SO STINKING CUTE! Keep up the good work!
jocelyn-alvarez chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
This is good! Please keep going. I want to know their responses about Bolt's death.
Nock and Bolt chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Hey, personally, I LOVE your writing! As you can see, my fav characters are Nock and Bolt. Although I think that you could have done Kaliam better. Also, can you write more of the Door Within? I'm sorry, you might think I'm weird or bossy, but I just love reading a lot and I don't think I'm that good of a writer. Anyways, you should keep writing. I know I didn't really criticize you, but there's nothing TO criticize. ;)
AquaGaurdian chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I really really like this chapter. I think you did awesomely. I can't think of anything to correct. I love- in a bitter sweet kind of way- the way you made Nock in histerics. In reminds me of Queen Illaria's reaction! I also believe you handled Mallik's reaction to Nock really well also! Keep up the good work!

Aqua
AquaGaurdian chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I was just about to send you a gentle reminder that they were supposed to be sorounded when I realized that you had it covered. The way you wrote this chapter at first it does not let you know that they are figting for there lives! They seem to be having fun. where as when Nock tells the story to Aiden and Gwenne he tells them in a way that you realize right away how dire the situation. other than that though I really liked this chapter! I like how you turned it into a cliff hanger. If I had not read the book and new that Mallick comes to Nock's rescue I would be really entranced. Good job Boots'N'Opals I commend you!
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
Awwwww...man...I love this one, but you're right, it is sad...there's so much depth and character you put to Farix, and it's absolutely heartbreaking. It almost made me cry.

But it's so beautiful...one of my favorite chapters so far, I must say. No words to describe it, really. It really burns at the heartstrings.

Awesome job, once again.

Lord bless, praying for you. Never alone.

4thFromtheFurnace
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Awwww poor Kaliam, he's gonna get wrinkles like that. Another wonderful little chapter. Awesome! Sorry for being a bit late. Lord bless and praying for you, my friend.

Never alone.
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Gotta say, I can't help it, but this is beautiful. You kinda struck me with Chapter 5...as Farix is my favorite...This was adorable. And I love what you did with him. It's just flat out awesome. It's been a long time since I heard someone use the word hidey-hole. I like it.

Again, beautiful and endearing. The part when he jumps up to defend her was very cute and humorous at the same time. One nice huge helping of adorableness. Amazingly done, my friend.

I really do hope you continue. It's so amazingly refreshing to read some substance and get some real food for the spirit. Keep on writing, please. Lord be with you, my friend. Praying for you.

Never Alone,

4thFromtheFurnace
4thFromTheFurnace chapter 4 . 4/2/2011
And I swore I would wait to read all of the chapters before giving a nice, fat juicy review...but...

Darn it, I didn't think it would actually make me cry! The first four chapters (the ones I've read so far), tore me apart, especially 2-4. It's taking everything in my power to stop myself from reading all the books over again and letting my final projects slip me by...

You're a wonderful writer...and this was ridiculously hard to read! Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm reading a flashback of the real thing! Which inevitably makes it worse...Man is it hard to read the computer screen and type a proper response when your vision's all blurry.
luvwriting chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow. great authors crafts. I LOVE the door within and your chapter definitely didn't disappoint. I cant wait for the next story. Nock and Bolt are my favorite characters so I am glad to hear more about them even if it is sad.
wahseimaj chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh my goodness gracious me! This is the best story written in the history of books! It is so dramatic and I just loved it when Bolt died. Great. I like opals too! anyway you make the characters so lifelike it was like they were poppin right out of the screen like good old Orville redinbocker(not extra butter) This story made me cry so hard I almost wet my pants-with tears!(:(:(:(: URDA Lemon rind - z b!

Hearts all the way Baby!