Reviews for Almost Alice
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 8/12
Keep up the good work loving this very much
Remnant Stars chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
I completely loved this story! I'm always looking for a story to read and am hoping at the same time that I'll find a story worth reading. I read a lot and I love a lot of the stories I read. But this is by far one of my favorite. Thanks for such an amazing story. It made me cry in a completely wonderful way. I'm glad they got their happy ending!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
okay, first of all i like how you write and i think the idea is quite good as well... but that M*** f**** Idiot makes me sooooooooo AAAAAAARGH!
maybe i come back at another time and continue reading... but i would have broken that fools nose! No imagination? please!
ok.. sorry ...

see you :)
may96 chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
I've enjoyed this story, although Alice irritated me at times.
I don't like Bayne too much, but I suppose I'm not supposed to? chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
i saw a line from one of my favorite poems by Robert frost
'The forest was lovely, dark, and deep'
loving the story so far
neko girl chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
one little typo... the song, it's red knights white knights marching into the fight. not midnights bright lights.
Deep-Within-the-Labyrinth chapter 21 . 3/17/2012
You did an amazing job of capturing the way the character would speak. I found as I read your story that it seemed all the more real because of your wonderful writing style. I also thought the names of the chapters and title was very creative, loved that soundtrack :). Keep up the marvelous work.
Wolf-Of-Herkimer chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
A beautiful story, though I admit at a few points, I was ready to strangle Alice out of frustration. But then that is what a grand writer does, is it not? Invoke the emotions of their reader, even the negative emotions, and keeping them enraptured in the story. Absolutely wonderful and I look forward to exploring more of your stories.
Kaien Brief chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
great story but you should edit it, break up the chapters. Large blocks of text can be difficult to read
showyourteeth chapter 21 . 10/25/2011
Wonderful story. I admired all the references to the original novels, I also enjoyed that you allowed Alice and Tarrant to be irritated and annoyed with each other.

I found the large blocks of text to be very difficult to read, but that is my only criticism.

Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
This is a brilliant story, you've done really well bringing to life all the characters. Well done :) you have a line in this chapter that calls the forest 'lovely, dark and deep' which is a line from a Robert Frost poem. It made me smile :)
Clipperchaun chapter 21 . 8/23/2011
Thanks for a great story.
Jessibelle811 chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
Fabulous story! This is the first Alice in Wonderland fic that I have read, and I am glad that I found it. When I first thought of an M rated Alice/Mad Hatter tryst I was a little concerned, but you have manged to write a beautful love story about two people who completely understand one another, no matter if no one else does. You did well for your first love sceen. Much better than some that I have read. And I laughed aloud when Alice said she couldn't spend all her time "riding [him] at the tea table". Fantastic.

On a side note, I read your profile and had to laugh that you put Upstate NY. As a resident of western New York myself I feel your pain that absolutely everyone assumes NY means NYC. I couldn't believe you're only 19. You have a gift for writing. Keep up the great work!
moonlightx chapter 21 . 6/25/2011
this story was amazing, i love it, very interesting indeed. You are a very good writer, and i hope you continue to make more stories :D
neko girl chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
ok good first chapter but you got some of the song lyrics wrong its not midnights bright lights its red knights, white knights marching into the fight ok thats it