Reviews for Unearthed
Superdani4Ever chapter 6 . 5/4/2011
The end? :(

Why did these things always like to play with their food?-I know,gross

YOU GO GIRL!

You stubborn, headstrong bitch-so romantic

Oh yeah, Sam helped too-lmao

the image of Hap with a plastic pink penis in his hand and a look of murderous joy on his face-that'll stick forever in my mind!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SAM GET HIS SOUL BACK!HE REALLY WAS AN A** SO FAR!I mean "Brandy said that she had three friends who wanted to show me a good time. How could I pass that up"COME ON!

I'm kinda jealous that Juice got to you first-ohhhhhh ;)

He had become a big brother somewhere along the line and I savored it-ok,now I'm crying
Flaca514 chapter 6 . 5/3/2011
THANK YOU! I was starting to get worried that this would be it. love the stories :)
Superdani4Ever chapter 5 . 4/7/2011
I'm here!so sorry for my delay!

I'm soooooooooooo happy that Sam got his soul back!AND I laughed so hard with the french mistake episode!

YOU GO PAPA BOBBY!

I never thought I'd say this but,let Juice Kick's Sam souless butt!

Man,when he gets his soul back he'll be soooooooo pissed/sad

He doesn't give a damn about you-that is soooooooooo depressing!

Can I please,pretty please ask for a love triangle when Sam gets his soul back?

I freaking loved angelic healing-dude,I need some too

CREEPY!
Goddess-Vampire chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
wow i just spent all night reading this set of storys please update soon
JJ-Jefferu chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
oh wow...that was intense..defiantly alert worthy
Twug love chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Update! I don't like crossovers as a general rule, but I love this series! (more jax, in hunter mode pls, what flipped him to the darkside?) but I love your OC and juice ;D
Yammy1983 chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Superdani4Ever chapter 4 . 2/3/2011
his macho impulseshehe, he's just protecting his family

the fact that my Dad had known for months that Sam was alive and hadn't told me-ouch!

that crow on your neck and baby in your belly make you mine and I don't want to lose either of you-WHO CAN SAY NO TO him?

The woman should have been career military-I never doubted that

RIP Ellen and Jo,I miss them

oh Gemma...you don't know her life

It's nice to see Bobby again

He doesn't know does he-who know what?now I'm confused

Don't you care about how this is affecting me-gosh,i miss the old Sam!I'd love to see some flashbacks

2 years?i thought it was 1

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o now I'm depressed :(

He blamed me-WTF?

I'm crying now
Superdani4Ever chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Gemma?

I'd know my man's cologne anywhere-awwwwww!:)

this chapter made me very nervous

the show was off, he was back to being Juice-finally

I think the big and strong bikers must've felt very weak when they find out about the REAL monsters

I was just a crazy bitch now- :(

He didn't get to finish before Juice had him-lol,well,what did you expected?

I'd rather have her at my back than your entire club-OUCH!

Sam and Juice were playing "Dueling Laptops" trying to one up each other in research-LMAO!too funny
Yammy1983 chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
Flaca514 chapter 3 . 1/29/2011
YAY! the secret is out :D I keep refreshing my emails and checking my phone just to see if theres an update lol update soon
Zara Zee chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
Ah ha! A sequel! I'm really enjoying this...the mix of supernatural case-fic and soa urban drama is just about right! :)
Superdani4Ever chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I couldn't believe he just said that-me either,but we know the reason

WTF?how dare he kiss her?

HAppy?WOW!never saw that one coming

Jolly Green Giant-LMAO!

ok,I feel bad now.

I have a theory,but I don't know if you agree or prophecy that the angel said,what if instead of a Son it'd be a daughter?Juice and Aris kid anlong with Abel being the next generation?
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
"Get out from under there, what if it drops on you?"-aw,it's cute to see him worried

even Clay is worried,awwww that's cute

which season is this?

we just want to take care of you-that’s so sweet!let them!

He must have thought I was leaving him or some other bullshit Idea-WHAT?of course not!

Sam Winchester, good to hear your voice."-wow,someone is very blunt!

He sounded smug and self assured not the Sam I knew-yeah,I don’t like that either

Would I cheat on Juice just because I was mad and Sam was Sam?-HELL NO!

We know what’s wrong with him,but she doesn’t

A good Old Lady does as she's told-yeah…that doesn’t work too well on her situation.I mean,she’s probably more powerful than all of the guys know that

If Sam really did loved her,I have this strange feeling that WHEN he gets his soul back,he’ll do something about I right? ;)

I had to keep reminding myself that he abandoned me twice-and that’s the sad/depressing part : (
Yammy1983 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011