Reviews for A Day In The Life of Dysfunctional Mercenaries
notneeded chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
great chapter! i love the way you show the characters outside the battle,would really enjoy some more of these not so serious chapters! keep up the good work!
SpyBehindYou chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I really liked the third one, it was very cheerful and made me giggle here and there. The second one however, makes me feel like it should have it's own chapter. It has a seemingly serious tone. That's how I feel atleast, keep up th good work!
indigosky95 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Dude you should totally continue that second chapter. It'd be such a good story. I actually can't believe that none of the other stories I've read haven't used paralysis. Makes things interesting.
Xanri chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
Chapter One: Loved it. I like the idea of the mercenaries having time off and just hanging out, doing something so normal as playing ball.

Chapter Two: How sadistic! _ But, I'm just the type to be darkly amused by such a thing...

Chapter Three: Hahaha, in Australia they had Kangaroo steaks/burgers as well as Kangaroo roadkill. That kind of frightened me a little _ But we all know that Australians are freakin' indestructible, with all the deadly things that live there... Sniper's no exception :D

Are you gonna keep writing this? :D
godzilla898 chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Chapter 1: Nice style of writing, love how you added in the "accents" of the characters. The entire prospect of the mercenaries having a drink and playing ball just makes me smile. I don't know why. Sniper calling the Scouts Scoot and Scooter was pretty funny, despite how simple it was.

Chapter 2: Downright scary. Seriously, you've scared me for a week.

Chapter 3: Again, nice slice-of-life that doesn't involve them beating the crap out of each other. I liked it, especially Sniper dragging in the croc at the end. And Pyro's thoughts on Scout never eating Sniper's food got a chuckle out of me.
Chessolin chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
I love your little stories :) What are the little furry things from Star Trek?