Reviews for A Very Unlikely Result
This is perfect.
GoldenBug Prime chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
I just love this!XD
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
Very cool! Please update! I loved the Death Note reference!
Fox Boss chapter 6 . 4/6/2013
Good news! If you've kept up with the latest Bleach Manga, they've said that Masaki was a quincy. They are currently telling how Isshin & Masaki meet.
BlackRoseFire chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
Interesting story I can't wait to see where it goes.
Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
Lol, I start cracking up everytime Ichigo mentions some anime theme saying or something. I a Shonen hero! X3
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Hmm... I have a question. During dinner, Yuzu, or was it Karin?, said that her two siblings were lucky to be able to see ghosts while SHE couldn't. Other than Isshin whos obviously pretending to not see ghosts, isn't MASAKI supposed to be able to see them too? That was the whole point of her dying in the original series, because she SAW the little ghost girl/Master Fisher Hollow and was killed trying to protect Ichigo from the threat. So until it was eventually revealed who and what Isshin used to be, I think everyone always assumed the Kurosaki siblings got their ghost seeing powers from their mom since Isshin always denied seeing ghosts?
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Shinigami, not shimigami.

Destiny, not desnity. Dream, not dram. Satisfy, not stratify.

Why does Ichigo have to wear glasses? In addition, why is he the only one that's really changed at all as a result of his mother being alive? Karin and Yuzu would be completely different. And Isshin likely wouldn't be constantly bouncing around either.
Lee Hikari chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Awesome chapter by the way I wont be on a lot
Sir Thames chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
Good work here, luv. Spot on.
LightGirl101 chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
HAHAHA! Otaku-Ichigo's sooooo funny! I'm almost afraid to see how his Hollow will turn out with the new personality and obsessionsO.o Anyway, great story so far, can't wait for more so update soon!

Byes!
Aceina chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
great chapter loved it cant wait for the next

and o god what are u going to do with kon u evil evil person (:D)
tadashi hamada chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Before I begin reading, what the fuck is Otaku?
The Flying Lion chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
I must read too much manga cause I got that joke.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
I can't believe I didn't think of that joke until Ichigo said it! (Does several stupid-bangs)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »