Reviews for Disconnected
SarahthePuppyLover chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
Such a good story. :)
Aliyah-Shalom-David34 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I think you should continue.
Miss-L14 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Amazing! Truth or Consequences is one of my all time favourite NCIS episodes and I always wondered what happened in real time after that final 'proof'. I really love the way you wrote Ziva and the little T/Z moment - more please! (Is is to much to hope for a multi-chapter? ;) ) Really solid beginning; well done!
123Iliketoread chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
I have this bookmarked and still check it from time to time and I really wish you would update. I really enjoyed this story and it would be ashame for it to remain unfinished.
Mandy chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I love this! Please continue :)
Angelhaggis chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
This is so different from other fics in the way you are describing what happened immediately after Somalia! It's brilliant! Thanks for posting!
Mechabeira chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
This is brutal and horrifying and hopeful and losing all at the same time. Most importantly, though, it's a fabulous piece of writing. I'd love to see more! Please?
mon-petit-pois chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I love it sofar! Please don't abandon it! Thanks for this and I hope you update soon:)
GoodStory chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Nice story, I really enjoy reading it so please continue
NCISgurl805 chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Beautiful!
juli chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
I really like this story and I hope you continue it, please update soon!
Bostontjl chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Thank you for this great story-I loved it.
Spritepie chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
You should totally keep on with this story. Just please do not make Ziva pregnant. It drives me crazy when authors do that. I recently found this story and I am glad that I did. Please post another chapter, much sooner than this update would be grately appreciated.
coleykgapeach chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
no updates? :(
MARMAR1 chapter 4 . 3/2/2011
Good chapter, keep it up. :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »