Reviews for The Resort
brigrove chapter 19 . 1/7/2012
Someone really needs to kill Peeta for going along with this and Katniss has turned into the biggest gutless coward. They're victors, they could take out Paylor in an instant. They are complete traitors to everything they fought for. The three of them are no better than Snow

Pity this crummy chapter was in there. I really liked this second story until then.
fangirl lola chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
PurpleBoo chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
OoooooOOOOooooO! She wants Cruz! I love Cruz! Team Cruz! Forget stosh. I didnt reay like Him anyways xD.
PurpleBoo chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
I love CRUZ! he belongs with oille :D
PurpleBoo chapter 3 . 9/4/2011
I like Cruz :D
The2017 chapter 20 . 8/28/2011
Love your story's. This would make such a great movie :)
pamala77 chapter 19 . 7/8/2011
I criiiiiiiiiiiiiied! OH gosh. this just tuged and tugged on my heartstrings and now... OMG! I will say though, your spelling/grammar dropped a great deal since the first book. Other than that your story is absolutly great. No sequal is as good as the original, but your first book was fanominal! I couldn't believe that it wasn't written by the HG author. the second one was lacking in... something, though I can't exactly tell what, but it still kept me entertained up 'till 3:30 AM. lol You are doing great with these stories and I cannot wait to start the thrid one... in fact I think I will fget on the right now.
Jammya chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I just have to say one thing Lectra cant be from District 3.. In the last story Katniss found out that none of the girls were from Districts 1-4, because they are the Careerones, plus 13, because they couldnt be poisened. So the girls all have to be from Districs 5-12? Thats all it just bothered me but if you can explain that would be kool! :]]
bookADDICT6 chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
I love that game and so glad that you put that in there. It's hard watching Peeta go through his "episodes"...
bookADDICT6 chapter 13 . 4/2/2011
I like the name Sage. It sounds so cool and it fits fro District 12 :]
bookADDICT6 chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
I think I like Cruz better right now, because Stosh is acting like a control freak. I sure hope that Ollie stays away from that light.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
The title is ironic, how can this place be a resort? They definitely have Stosh and Willow blackmailed somehow, I just want to know how.
DELETE FF chapter 21 . 3/28/2011

I read the Breeding Games too. It was amazing! I loved how to created your own characters and added them in with the the original ones. President Paylor has been officially deemed as evil! The details and descriptions are great!

I also liked the length of your chapters and the story itself. Nice and long! :) I tend to write mine pretty short, but I liked the longliness of yours.

I can't wait to read the third one, which is what I am about to do right now! CAN'T WAIT!

~Livi :D
amixdeuxgirl chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Au au! That Cruz sounds mighty fine. ;)

Geez, that Ollie is a lucky one. Stosh and Cruz? Man.

Anyways, this is bloody amazing.

I can't wait to read more!
xoxoLissieM chapter 20 . 2/1/2011
completely awesome sequel! i can definetely see the genius mind working on this story at d same time d patterns with the hunger games trilogy:))) keep up d awesomeness nd cn w8 4 d 3rd book:)) more power!