Reviews for Trial and Error
ghghghghqr chapter 26 . 6/19
i liked the story until they came together because than you made it more a hermine x minevera storie which i peronally don't like to read about and the relationship between ginny and hermione did not seem important anymore
than it seems that you wanted to finish the storie very fast and rushed everything a lot h
sara-nadia chapter 27 . 2/22
i love it please update
Voldemort's Lovechild chapter 23 . 9/29/2012
Voldemort's Lovechild chapter 22 . 9/29/2012
if they don't get back together, you are heartless...just saying...
Voldemort's Lovechild chapter 17 . 9/29/2012
KEEP GOING! p.s. i do hope i've put enough exclamation marks on ;)
Voldemort's Lovechild chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
is this based on real-life experience in Berlin by any chance ;)
Voldemort's Lovechild chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
keep writing!
Voldemort's Lovechild chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
i feel harry's pain :L
Voldemort's Lovechild chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
your disclamer need to stop being so funny :( laughing randomly in my frees isn't encouraged x
Voldemort's Lovechild chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
love your disclaimer :)
Voldemort's Lovechild chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
intriguing :) i shall read on...
BrokePerception chapter 27 . 5/30/2012
I'd applaud yet another one. This was one of the best chapters of the whole story. :)
BrokePerception chapter 26 . 5/30/2012
This was a lovely ending to an even lovelier story. I certainly hope you'll write more HP fics soon enough!
BrokePerception chapter 25 . 5/30/2012
Mhmm. You're pushing the boundaries of fanfic here IMO, but that's something that I encourage. No one ever wrote great stories remaining within the lines and coughing up used and re-used ideas! I applaud your creativity with the owl-matter!
BrokePerception chapter 24 . 5/30/2012
Ah, it is common knowledge, that there are a lot more readers than reviewers even if anonymous reviews are allowed - something most writers find annoying (me included).

I really liked the level of emotion in the story.