Reviews for Sometimes Booze Just Doesn't Cut It
joy.rolo chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
hope you are going to continue this story! :( or is it done and no more updates?
Callie1121 chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
This is great. Very interesting. This is my first time reading a Quinn and Santanna ship. I usually read Brittanna, but this is really good. Update soon!
Jett chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
Oh, so cute. Santana the hero. _

the ending was funny too! Lol
tinapwet chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Awww too cute!
OTHangels chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Love Santana in this chapter! Cant wait for an update!
AngelenaMarie17 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I just read the first chapter of this and I really liked it and I'm excited to read more :)
Coa chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Oh my, I feel really sorry for Puck. Sure, he has been very insensitive but a broken jaw? That is a b*tch... Pretty harsh. Bad drunk Santana. I love how you decided to do outtakes, it reveals a lot about their current relationship and I like to see moments of fluff and angst as well. It just works well for them. Keep it up!
Coa chapter 2 . 3/18/2011
This was a great chapter again, I have to tell you that this story is starting to truly grow on me. Big thumbs up for character development on Santana's part! I suspect Mama Fabray knows nothing about their love for eachother, right? I guess you will explore that topic later, then. Anyway, I immensely enjoyed reading this chapter too. Bravo!
coa chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That is a truly intriguing idea, you have here. Shattered, heartbroken Santana is painful but rewarding to read, since you manage to write her so well. At least to me, this chapter was very heartfelt and believable. I wish to learn more about this situation, about the reasons why she always ends up at Quinn's. Also, the part where she said she loved her was great. I am all for quinntana. Keep it up and bravo!
Alex chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I so love this. More please.
Lacey chapter 4 . 3/12/2011
This story is really good. I'm really enjoying it so far and I love the idea of Quinn and Santana. update soon.
LC chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Aww, I love how shocked Quinn was to Santana. That is cute.
m.kerr89 chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Aww, poor Santana and her nightmares. :(

But Yay! She said I love you without alcohol. Lol.

Continue. Story is great.
whatever1260 chapter 4 . 3/9/2011
Haha fire the muse if it will make you update faster :P. Absolutely loved it!
leyton426 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
You are doing an excellent job at writing this. I would love for you to keep writing this. Quinntana stories makes me smile. :]