Reviews for Perfectly Dead
Mandy chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is beyond amazing... 3
dragontattoo75 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Aawh, this was so sad, but beautifully written. Thank you so much for writing and sharing, Jay 3

-dragontattoo75
ileftmyscar chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I just realized I didn't review this! SHAME ON ME!

Huh.

I love the depth with which you write your characters. In simple sentences you can convey the most profound emotions. I did cry reading this and I am so honored that I beta'd it. Great job as always, babe. Love you.
FFFan1664 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
That was beautifully written. Your stories are seriously under-reviewed!
laurieglory chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Very beautifully written!
Drowning in Chaos chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Amazing. So well written. x
6dlb5 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I love this...so nicely done! You had my vote when the contest was still up on TFFA!
Butterfly Betty chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Well, I didn't sob but I got pretty teary eyes. You did a fabulous job showing the depth of both of their grief over each other. Thank you for leading me here:)
henbi chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
such a beautiful story and really well written. thank you for shairng it :)
mephis1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I've often wondered what would happen if Bella does indeed give up her hold on life, if Edward is late in his realisation and arrives after 'the event' as it were. I've also wondered what would happen if and when Bella realises that her life is incomplete without him in it and what she would do and how she would respond. I like the way you played out these scenarios. It was very moving and I particularly liked the way it ended with her meeting her Green Eyes in human form. Good job!

Udo xx
MsEm chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
You wrote this one? Gah! I loved it! I cried my funkin eyes out, but I love that shit.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Good work. Best outcome if a worst case scenario

Reb