Reviews for What Do You Mean, Vogons?
great northern one chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
last part kind of confused me
Blackdex chapter 10 . 5/11/2012
So, did he get home? I’m not seeing much motivation for him to leave. Oh and where is Ford, I could have sworn he caught the chesterfield as well. I actually came across this at a rather fortuitous time, I was re-reading the series for the first time in perhaps 15 years, and had just finished that scene (and a bit farther), about an hour ago. Still don’t remember what they wanted the ashes for. I was not even looking for hitchhikers guide fanfics, I was in the Atlantis section. Oh well. Please continue. Ciao
I Before A Except After K chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
This has been quite entertaining, despite all the awkward talk of Arthur's...erm, experience. While I enjoyed the fact that your writing style mirrored that of Douglas Adam's, it kinda seemed like the Stargate characters took a shine to Arthur a bit faster than is reasonable. They seemed to trust him a bit too much, and even if you have the characters point that out, it doesn't change the fact that it's true. Overall though, very well-written compared the the majority of the stuff on this site.
stark40763 chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
Okay, Arthur is one lucky so and so. Not even Sheppard ever got it on with Teyla, though I bet he would want to. I really hope that Arthur has gotten some more self esteem because of this, because he certainly will need it back home.
stark40763 chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
Oh Lord...Arthur really is a stand up guy, and I can only hope that when he goes home, he gets the respect he rightly deserves. Though I also hope that Teyla gives Ford and Slartiblartfast a well deserved beat down.
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 10 . 3/7/2011