Reviews for Hunting party aka Master of the orgasm
Rita01tx chapter 7 . 6/5
Ha! There goes Rose, makin' an ASSumption LMAO!

This was fun to read again...and it probably won't be the last time. Too bad we can't leave reviews every time we read *shrugs!*
Rita01tx chapter 6 . 6/5
You know what they say about makin' ASSumptions LMAO! However, those true love confessions make up for a lot!
Rita01tx chapter 5 . 6/5
Someone was lookin' for this fic in the Facebook group The No Rules Twilight fan fic Recs Club yesterday and, lo and behold, I'd already read it...only I didn't leave you any love for the last 3 chapters *facepalm!*

Okay, so Bella was stupid to go off half cocked {or no cocked in this case} and get herself lost and injured!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
Yeah, he loved her. Loved her so much he wanted her to put her mouth on another man's privates. He's a jerk. Totally hate this Edward.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
He's still a major a$$. It was a total dick move on his part to have her give someone else a BJ. He should have to grovel.
movieandbookgirl chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
So I've been on the plane for the past several hours. I ended up opening all of the chapters before putting my phone on airplane mode to read this fic. It was a very entertaining read! And you wrote smut fabulously for it to have been some of your earliest attempts. I wanted to smack your ExB a few times but they got their act together. I really liked it!
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Chapter 1 is quite interesting. I haven't read this type of plot before. Looking forward to reading more.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
LOL I had a feeling that one of the
girls would assume that! Too funny.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 6 . 3/20/2014
Well, they got a lot cleared up, but
not the Mike issue. Seems like that
needs some serious addressing.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
He really needs to 'eat crow.'
Apologize profusely, and tell
her the truth about himself.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Yeah, he kinda did. Allowing another man to be his proxy,
and have her unknowingly touch and pleasure him was
indefensible, even though she lied.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Oh, Bella. Edward is going to KNOW you lied!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
I think that although he might know how to talk respectably to a
woman, and even how to pleasure her physically, he really needs
to be knocked down a peg or two. He is awfully arrogant.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Ohmigosh! LOL I am dying of laughter. I have to continue to find out
what is going to happen. This is a very interesting scenario.
Darkward Darling chapter 7 . 1/17/2014