Reviews for Revenge Fantasy
Judai-chan13 chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Love this! My two favorite charaters had to put up with this! I almosted died reading this it was just so beautiful, good job!
The Linn chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Pfft, if you ask me there wasn't enough torture. Still, I'm happy they got out. Great writing, by the way.
The Linn chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
This whole time I'm thinking, "Reid needs to go on a rant already!" But sadly, he hasn't yet. Do you hate me or something?!
Book Freakz chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
Oh. My. Gosh...i am totally speechless for what i just read for the last 2-3 hours. O.o the way u described everything made it feel like i was watching this on tv. Maybe not in the usual 1 hour episode but part 1 & 2 episode. Soooooooo gooooood and luv Garcia! Not so much reaction from morgan and preintiss but still amazing. The way u described the hammer to the knee and the screwdriver was perfect because, i mean, we're talking about criminal minds and NCIS Crossover. Really really good!
ThaMonkii chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I rewieved ch 2, I want a cookie now! :3
Maniac Productions chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
I loved this story, poor Spencer and Tony. Also I started laughing in the middle of dinner with boring people when I read about him being tied to the tracks XD
Airedhiell chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
It was awesome to see my little ol state in your story :) Love your story so far, and I am sure the rest will be as cool
CandyMater chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
"…He's still in surgery, I think. His knee was pretty messed up."

Tony frowned, looking worried for just a moment, but he quickly shook it off. "Oh." He said slowly. "…Abby, he's dead, ok. He isn't going to hurt me or Dr. Reid or anyone else again."

When Tony said he was dead. I thought that he was thinking that Reid was dead. I was almost going to freak out but then I read the next part of what Tony said.
Healer Kira chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
you did great on the characters!i hope you do make this into atorture fic,i would love to see reid being all strong in front on tony...

can i have my cookie now?
smiles2go chapter 22 . 4/4/2012
Really liked this fic. You did an excellent job with the fighting/action/torture scenes. And pretty much kept everyone in character. Can't wait to read the slashy followup.
Remember the BadWolf chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
cool story

there i reviewed now i want a cookie
nayuta chapter 22 . 1/19/2012
awesome :)
Sam chapter 17 . 12/31/2011
Really like this story and I'm soooo glad that I found it :D

So...I'm going to continue reading in a sec but just one question...why didn't they think to lock the door to the basement?

Luv it,

Sam
havica chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
for real Fred george come on it is harry potter reference well it is fan fiction sides it could be pavrties or however you spell it idk message me and tell me if you my name is the same here as on my account
BabyyBre chapter 1 . 11/10/2011