Reviews for Revenge Fantasy
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
i absolutely loved this one, and yes I'm the shipper part xD
Snovolovac chapter 4 . 8/14/2017
are you shitting me, Fred and George? Nice one, dude!
WillYouStillLoveMe chapter 4 . 5/8/2017
OH MY LORD Fred and George That was brilliant, I'm not sure if that was intended or not, but that was brilliant.

Any who This story got me hooked like a fisherman who caught him some fish. I'm in love with it.
Suteko chapter 22 . 5/27/2016
Nicely done. I know that shipping is a tradition in too many fanfics but adding here would have messed up a perfectly good story
ghostlyangel chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
OMG poor Reid! You are such a fantastic writer.
ReidFan24-7 chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
LOVED IT! THAT WAS AN AMAZING, IF NOT THE MOST AMAZING NCIS AND CRIMINAL MINDS STORY! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS MASTERPIECE, I AM SO HAPPY THAT I HAD THE PLEASURE TO ENJOY IT! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
ReidFan24-7 chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
OH NOOOOOO! I'm so excited!
Lowenweiss chapter 22 . 2/23/2015
Well written.

The plot was solid, the characters were true, and I appreciate you leaving the ship for the sequel.
InsanityMist chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Love this! My two favorite charaters had to put up with this! I almosted died reading this it was just so beautiful, good job!
The Linn chapter 17 . 8/13/2012
Pfft, if you ask me there wasn't enough torture. Still, I'm happy they got out. Great writing, by the way.
The Linn chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
This whole time I'm thinking, "Reid needs to go on a rant already!" But sadly, he hasn't yet. Do you hate me or something?!
twentyyfourseven chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
Oh. My. Gosh...i am totally speechless for what i just read for the last 2-3 hours. O.o the way u described everything made it feel like i was watching this on tv. Maybe not in the usual 1 hour episode but part 1 & 2 episode. Soooooooo gooooood and luv Garcia! Not so much reaction from morgan and preintiss but still amazing. The way u described the hammer to the knee and the screwdriver was perfect because, i mean, we're talking about criminal minds and NCIS Crossover. Really really good!
Art33mis chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I rewieved ch 2, I want a cookie now! :3
Maniac Productions chapter 22 . 6/30/2012
I loved this story, poor Spencer and Tony. Also I started laughing in the middle of dinner with boring people when I read about him being tied to the tracks XD
Airedhiella chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
It was awesome to see my little ol state in your story :) Love your story so far, and I am sure the rest will be as cool