Reviews for Not To Me
Skye Maxwell chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Very interesting.

I like the lesson Kyoya learns in the end. I also like that he thought he was above illness, that seems like him. The bit about him diagnosing patients with cancer and never thinking he was glad it wasn't him was my favorite part, especially with the contrast of Haruhi's thoughts, because Kyoya's being real & self-aware right then but also having a major realization.

Nice spelling/grammar too, by the way.

-Skye
Female-Fighter chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I really, really, really, really liked it. It was well written and just down right believeable. Sounds like something from a diary entry. Well done.:)
KittenNya chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
When I first started reading this I thought he was going to die...Thank you for not killing him! Again I love it! just to let you know you did write this well, really well!

I also like all the kids, Mori and Hunny's and Kyoya and Haruhi's!
Killy Cheesestake chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Again, a little biased, but I liked it. It didn't seem to have as good of a pace as the others, like you had some great ideas of what to say (which you did) and, meaning to or not, the other parts were treated just as filler to get from awesome part a to awesome part b.

Kyouya seemed spot on though, which is something I've always liked about your story. Still, saying "this is kinda bad" predisposes a reader to think badly of a story. Someone yelled at me for this once, saying that "if it's so bad, why'd you post it? Why not fix it."

But, deja vu, I most say, awesomeness story and I really am excited to see more of your futureverse! (which is a really fun word to say)