Reviews for To Not Care
Sage Q chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
it doesn't make much sense cause at the top u say she's not dead but u dont say shes alive so?
Stevie the cow girl chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
awww... thats so sad. now im crying and my cat is looking at me funny :'( very well written. only one question.

"Druitt offers quietly to teleport her to the infirmary, and they accept, about to walk the rest of the way themselves before realizing there was another not- quite unconscious body in the main lab."

What dose that mean? one of the super adnormals lived? or am i just not understadning it. is it ashley? If you could tell me what it means i would be happy. (btw thats my real pen name but i didnt feel like logging in)

Outstanding work! I didn't know you could write sad stories. I love you comidy ones but this one was amazing. but sad and sad makes me cry. so write a funny one about ... canoeing or soemmthing. k? no more sad.

Very amazing and well written work. keep it up!
WereCat the Assassino chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Aww...Now I'm gonna cry!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
"She was your daughter too, she answers." - Hell yeah she was! (Is. Hell yeah she IS. Duh.)

"Alone in the room with his sorrow, John Druitt, Jack the Ripper, cries for love long lost." - This makes me wanna sob. Bleurgh.

Btw - great job on this. :D
melissaadams22 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Hey there,

*Sings loudly and off key* Rollin' rollin, rollin, keep the story rollin'...SANCTUARY!

LOL, ok that was REALLY bad for a tribute but imagine it to the theme of Bonanza, it helps...well not really but still it's funny. LOL

Terrific work, first thing I read getting up this morning and it was FANTASTIC.
Fell4 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Wow. Intense.

Love the Druitt part at the end!