Reviews for Global Defense: Out of Town Visitors
Allen Knott chapter 6 . 2/7
Those a little short, I did enjoyed the last chapter of Out of Town Visitors. I give it an 8 out of 10 stars.
Allen Knott chapter 5 . 2/7
I like the chapter of Out of Town Visitors. I give it a 7 out of 10 stars.
Allen Knott chapter 4 . 2/5
I enjoying the "Cat and Mouse" aspect of the chapter and looking forward to seeing what happen. I give it a 7 out of 10 stars.
Allen Knott chapter 3 . 2/4
I like the chapter of Out of Town Visitors. I look forward to seeing how the "hurt" play-out and who survive. I give it 7 out of 10 stars.
Allen Knott chapter 2 . 2/3
While dealing less with the interrogate than I would like, I enjoyed the second chapter of Out of Town Visitors. I also like the Bonnie and Clyde style plan ambush. I give it 7 out of 10 stars.
Allen Knott chapter 1 . 2/2
I just finishing reading chapter 1 and had to said I very much enjoyed it. Those a little slow to begun with, it does a nice job of setting up a larger picture. I look forward to reading more. I give it a 7.5 out of 10 Stars.
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
"They were so unsuccessful they're dead..."

I love that one and understandably Carl wouldn't be too impressed. Great last scene. You've done enough to give this story closure and at the same time open it up for future stories. Just a shame Caprica stories don't get the kind of appreciation that BSG ones do.

Thanks for the nod too.
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Thrilling is the word i'd use to describe this chapter. The thing I love about your Caprica story (if I maybe so bold as to say it but you're one of the few writers who manages to capture the feel of Caprica) is you write some of the dialogue in the true Caprica fashion. Claire in particular seems very Caprican in this story. Thats a trademark of a true fan my friend. I hope you have more Caprica stories planned for the future.

I'll e-mail you later.

Tony
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Aside from the action of this chapter the thing I loved most was the Basileus side of things. Like I said to you before its great to see the early Basileus and have a story that really concentrates on them especially at this crucial point.

The writing in this chapter is very consistent and strong. The characters are very believable and that is something that is difficult to achieve so kudos there. I particuarly liked the speed of the ambush without losing any of the crucial vivedness.

Looking forward to see how the GDD escape and what Carl will say?
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
What a great ending. A cliffhanger isnt so if its not juicy. Typical Carl Tolan - confident to the point of arrogance but smart. A good balance in his line of work.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Nice...
The Wilky Bar Kid chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
So the Basileus have arrived on Caprica. I cant see the Guatt'ral being happy with that news. The Basileus and the STO Explosive no doubt.

Good start and thanks for the nod to my series.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 1/24/2011