Reviews for Ronan's Three Wishes
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 12 . 1/17/2012
This is extremely cute. A nice insight into how they're all dealing with her hormone changes. Excellent.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Aw! That was great! I don't think I'd have liked it if they'd have been cold with each other throughout the entire pregnancy and you wouldn't have been strong enough to write that either. This is fabulous writing.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
As much as I enjoyed the previous plot line, this twist is fantastic and I loved Jackie's anger and sincere belief that Robbie had planned this. Nicely written.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Oh boy, I bet she's not feeling good any more :/ I can't wait to see this unravel. Well done on the updating, btw!
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
'punches the air' yes to our favourite couple giving it a go but damn that's going to be a confusing mess. I can't wait for more.
so-1 chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
See that puddle of goo on the floor at your feet, that's me. I can't even think coherently after this loveliness! I'm excited for this new turn of events! Write write write.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
Oh boy, I see where this is leading up to... Uh oh...
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
I think Jenny has every psychologist job in Scotland. She's awesome. Literally. This was wonderfully researched. Next chapter soon?
AlternativeRocker chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
When Robbie said 'probie' I instantly heard DiNozzo saying it to McGee, that's how much I've watched NCIS recently!

Anyways, this fic is still pretty adorable and shows what the point of fanfiction is completely. Ooo, can Jackie and Robbie go to bed and then it's like "oh no, whose kid is it" or is that just a little ridiculous and Lee-ish. :p

Love.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
I'm actually really looking forward to this story. I also know that A/N was only extremely snappy because of the place you're in right now, email?

I love this chapter and I can see you're already subtly sneaking in the R/J moments. I'm excited for this. I'm not even kidding.
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE WITH THIS STORY NO MATTER HOW MANY FLAMES YOU GET. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS. THIS STORY IS ONE OF A KIND. YOUR WORK. NO ONE ELSES. DO YOU HEAR ME?
newyork24-7 chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
First you haven't half been on an updating spree lol. It's impressive.

Now onto the review.

I still think that she wants to be a mum, a proper mum and she won't get that if she goes through with this, even if she means well by offering.

Stuart and Ewan are a couple and they might say they want her involved but there's a major difference betweent the involvment of a mother in a child's life and an 'auntie' and I think she'd have difficulty detaching herself to that extent.

It's like she sees this as her last and only chance to have a baby, so she's not going into it for the right reasons, at least in my mind anyway. Although the other characters seem to see this as well so I'm not sure where you're going to take this.

So I'm hoping that Robbie makes her see that this isn't her only option lol, and that Stuart and Ewan accomplish their wish in another way.

That was the longest review I think I've ever left and it was more of a ramble, sorry.

Now if you just update operation fear you'll make hippy hoppy happy (sorry tiredness makes me a bit hyper, weirdly.)
Simplyobsessed-1 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Well this is a very sensitive subject we have going on here and I think you're the best job to deal with it. Fabulous. I look forward to more :)
JewDrop91 chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Next chapter please my little penguin. None of us are getting any younger :)

I'm intrigued to see how you pan this story out xx
Dome Of Silence chapter 2 . 1/29/2011
Awesome chapter

Go Jackie for doing that :)

Hope there is more soon!