Reviews for Kim Possible: Ronald's Diner
SithKnight-Galen chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Heh, I forgot that you were doing an alti-take on the "Ron's Dinner/Diner" story, but I do hope that you plan on continuing this one as well. I must say that I am really enjoying both versions of this story and I do hope that you plan on doing more chapters as your muse is suitably seduced into inspiring you.
Kaiba1288 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Cool story, Good luck with this looking forward to

reading the rest of the story.

Ja ne

Kaiba1288
Morcelu chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Doing great in the rewrite and I can't wait to see how this story goes.
BicolourRaptor chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
good chapter i like this one better cause it dosnet have the clone issue i probly spelled some words wrong.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Great chapter, and quite an interesting touch about the shop-lifting thing.

Keep the good writing.
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Another good chapter, with a slight view on Bonnie's past.

It's interesting on how Bonnie will learn not to judge people too harshly, since Ron isn't doing that to her.

Finally, will there be a romance spark between these two, or will they just be grateful to have someone else they can trust in their lives?

Thanks for taking another run at this, it's a good read, but will you go back to Ron's Diner to finish it?
readerjunkie chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
Nice job on the new chapter Dess. Can't wait to see the next one.
LoPe21 chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
cool chapter. Loved the dialogue especially ron's. You can tell hes older and wiser, but still the same guy. Does ron not have any pull at smarty mart or is he only really well known to the smarty mart in middleton?

err just one thing that nagged at me. the strip search. I hope you plan on doing something about that in the future. Preferably something violent.

Especially since im getting a really violent undercurrent of emotion coming from ron.
Blazes chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Like how the story is progressing, I just hope you don't go with the clone plot this time.
vase chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
look forward to see how it plays out
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Heh, again, great rewriting.

Keep the good writing.
readerjunkie chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Like the new chapter. Cant wait to see if you use a new reason for Kim and Ron being splitup or not.
Kaiba1288 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Good luck with this looking forward to

reading the rest of the story.

Ja ne

Kaiba1288
LoPe21 chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Great chapter. Loved the back and forth between ron and bonnie the dialogue was exceptionally well done.

Will any of the villains from KP's rogue gallery be making an apperance? If so id like to put in a vote for senor senior senior I always thought he and ron got along well. as for kim herself i hope she doesn't make any kind of appearance soon.

Other than that love ron/bon-niness of the whole fic. Keep up the great work.
LoPe21 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Cool start... Again.

I can't wait to see how this differs from your original. As always amazing work. Can't wait for the next update.

Keep up the amazing work.