Reviews for Bill Nye and the crazy fangirls
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
I haven't even read through half of your chapter, and I'm already losing my mind because of all the grammar mistakes you've already made. If you are going to a write a story, of any genre, you should review and edit your work more than once. If you are not capable of being able to see the mistakes in your work, then you should have someone, a friend, a stranger, or any one, to edit it for you. You make the reader question themselves about whether or not they are reading a sentence the right way. Please fix your work.

Thank You!
BillwillMarryME6 chapter 3 . 12/5/2015
THIS S SO CUTE OMG OTP
Bill Nye chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Hello bttfmjffan! I read your story, and I must say, it was marvelous! Id love to read this in a Bill Nye episode, but I must ask for permission due to legal laws. Can I use this in an episode of Bill question mark.

Much love,
Billy Nye!1!
derthic.lord chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
omg my childhood is ruined
billnyelover69 chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
OMGOMOGOGOMGOGMGOGKG I LOVE THIS!111!
Actual Bill Nye chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
This is trash. Stop posting this u freak. I would never do such a thing and you should be ashamed of yourself for writing this garbage. Please seek help
Actual Bill Nye chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
This is trash. Stop posting this fanfiction u freak
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
This is really stupid jk its amazing I want bill inside me
Kurtz chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Five stars. The "Heart of Darkness" of Bill Nye fanfiction.
TheCagedBird19 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
I like this. Write more
ijustlovemesomefriedchicken chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
LOL this was so funny.

All I can imagine now is teenage girls all around him, stripping him, screaming and moaning, "BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL!" and then this mad wee chipmunk casually walking along the bottom of the screen saying "Science rules" in tht wee squeaky voice XD !

This was good :)
BillyBuddy1209 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
O.O update soon!
221B-elieve chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
i love it, its soo funny!