Reviews for The Dreamer
Forever.N.Always.X chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
Good though it gets quite confusing, with the whole Kim, Jared, Leah thing.

Though Kim can't really break their imprint...

Good though. You asked me to read it and tell me what you think, and I am going to say it is quite good. It has potential id you brush up the grammar, spelling and other things I have listed.

Really goood story.

And you now have more reviews then you did before. )
Forever.N.Always.X chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
Well that was random.

Good, though.

Sorry my reviews are getting shorter, I have nothing else to say really, except 'good'
Forever.N.Always.X chapter 4 . 2/12/2011
Interesting. A nice twist. )

A bit confusing though.
Forever.N.Always.X chapter 3 . 2/12/2011
Good, again. You are spacing it out a bit more now.

Not as many spelling mistakes as well so that's good.

But when they imprint, they can't control who they imprint on. For example, if Jacob did imprint on Leah then it would be because they were meant to be together and then they can't do anything about it. Leah doesnt really have a choice because if he imprinted on her then they both feel the same way. She cant stop the imprint. Nor, does she need to 're-imprint'. An imprint is an imprint.
Forever.N.Always.X chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Hahaa. Frosty the Snowman. For some reason I always call mine Snowy. Not very creative, right?

But good chapter, some spelling mistakes but not bad.

Maybe consider getting a beta?
Forever.N.Always.X chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is good, but here is some advice:

1. Seth is younger then Leah.

2. When someone speaks instead of having both speak in one line press 'enter' so each line is separate. It is easier to read, and easier to figure out who is actually saying it. So saying,

"What's wrong, Leah?" Seth asked, worried.

"I had a really bad dream last..." Leah replied shuddering.

It is much better like this.

3. Also I think you are saying, 'Ya' too much. Once in a while, is fine, but always answering with ya, can be bad. Still say, ya, but write yes, yeah and sure as well.

4. Finally you have a few spelling and grammar mistakes but it's not that bad.

Honestly this story has potential and I think it is good. I am going to read the rest of the chapters, and I dont mind reviewing all of them.

P.S - Woah. Long review. ;]
Tiny chapter 6 . 2/9/2011
I luv your book I think that if people just kinda skip through last chap. then wed be good. I wish more people would reveiw for you!
Tarah chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I hate how nobody is revewing for you sa here I give youa loving reveiw! I seriously love this book I want you to please finish it. I love evry chapter. I under stand how much it pains to write such a great storie but no one comments! Wel I Totally Oficcially Luv it! So Now Keep Writing! Glad To SEE THAT YOU PUT IT WHERE US ANOUNOMUS IDC IF I SPELLED CORRECT COULD REVIEW. ALOT DONT ID LIKE TO SAY YOUR ONE OF MY FAV AUTHORS TAKE THAT BELLA!
HiIlikePie chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Love This Story BlackLily I More Agree That Bella Is Always The Center Of Attention. I Like That Leah Gets To Do More And The Summarry Is Funny...I Hope You Write More Chapters.