Reviews for Droid Texting Bomb
Charleygyrl chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
FREAKING HALARIOUS!
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
OMG I laughed so hard when reading this that I was like Blaine and wiping tears away. And yes, Chris Colfer has such an amazing range. I haven't been able to find out how many octaves he is actually able to do. My daughter surprised her teachers in school by singing with the basses and the sopranos, plus all in between. I remember seeing an interview where Chris said that no one would want to see him in concert solo... oh yes, that I would pay money to see, especially if he did songs in his full range :) Well Done! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Oh My Gaga. *speechless* O_O
rqgenevieve chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
So freaking adorable!
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awesome!
haunted-by-my-thoughts chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Awesome plot idea (: I know you probably won't see this review since it's an older fanfic, but is it really Kurt singing the beginning of "Give Up the Funk"? I thought it was Artie. Hmm... I'm off to Google things.
Klaineismykink chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Ahhahahahahahahahaha! L. O. L. That was HILARIOUS! I love it. And it was hot too, added bonus! Thankyou :)
Monnette chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
omg i love this story..so cool..i was laughing so hard..and it was hott..
KurtandBlaine2012 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This made me soooooo horny, but it's a bit boring, maybe u could put some funny, and sweet moments in this? So it's not all bout the sex x

It's really good tho x
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Smiled the whole time I read this
seheronelves chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Cannot believe Kurt sang that o.O Anyway, great story :D You should do a sequel to this, with Kurt's revenge ;) Haha kidding :P
i'd sink us to swim chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Haha. SMS Bomber. I am so looking that up(:
Caroline chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I was smiling like an idiot at so many parts of the story, haha, and I never do that! Well done! I'm giving you the slowest of slow claps, and highest of fives. When Blaine said "excuse me, but you sound a lot like my boyfriend" I stopped reading and imagined him saying that in different surroundings, like a library and such, because it was the cutest thing ever! Also; good work with the whole big pants thing, I didn't see that one coming, I genuinely thought that it was just to show the sweet relationship they had in the beginning, and then the whole big-pocket thing happened, and I just smiled and thought "well this is just brilliant!" I thought it was going to be this whole sexting thing, but this was even better! Oh well, now I've rambled on for a while, probably without even making any sense what so ever, but let be just say that your story was nothing less than brilliance!
Justthatnerdygirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I love it! Can we have a fic about Kurt getting his revenge please? You and the story have gone straight to my favourites!

-E x
19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Evil Blaine, lol! And poor Kurt! And this story...was HILARIOUS!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »