Reviews for It Shouldn't Be This Way
makachan557 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
please write another chapter and many more, i want to know what happeneds next. so please continue
purpleCamellia chapter 4 . 1/14/2013
Ah i love the story even though its so sad! I'm a fan Black star and Tsubaki and I'm hoping you write more! I love it so much I couldn't stop reading it! XD its a great story even though its really sad haha! Great Job! _
ShyGirlTheAwesomeBookworm chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
GOOD GOD! Is it your mission to make me cry! Awww! Its just, its so embaraasing when I'm on my laptop with my familly and I suddenly break down into tears! I mean seriously! I loved this so much, but it was just so sad! Do you think you could make a different version where Tsubaki lives? Cause that would be amazing!
thecartoongirl22 chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
I like your story plz continue :D
Hysterical Insanity chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
My God, I think I'm crying...or maybe I'm laughing...I can't tell, that happens sometimes...you know, tomorrow's my birthday...I wonder when Tsu-Chan's birthday is...

Hysterical Insanity chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Ohhhhhh Nooooooo! Not Tsu-Chan! Wow, I think I might actually cry while reading a fanfic...that's a first...good job! (Seriously, good job, not sarcastic!)

Hysterical Insanity chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
So, if I review, will you become a Death Scythe? Since reviews feed your soul, won't you need 99 and a witches Sou...review?

Hysterical Insanity chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
It sure doesn't sound rushed to me, and it's at a very good length! And the content, can't forget that! It's wonderful!

yeyeyeye chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
I wonder if you're still working on this story, since I see you haven't updated it in a while .

I'm really anxious to see what happens in the next chapter though.

Best wishes~
Tsustar lover chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Omg, this is so good! TuT I really hope you finish this! The plot line is so touching, It's truly amazing~
GrossGirl18 chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
Black*Star's goin' crazy! Black*Star's goin' crazy!
Yuushi-chan chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
Please, please, please keep writing this. I love it. You have a talent for setting the mood. Very good story.
Please Tell Me chapter 4 . 2/18/2011
Aaaaaaaah! This is so sad and beautiful it makes my story look like it's for wusses... really incredible job.
GrossGirl18 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Oh no! Tsubaki!
Fuzzyfur9 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
OoO por que! no!

update soon must now what happen!